Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12101 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

Sweet, thanks Jaime!!  I can't believe we are getting so close.  I am a bit overwhelmed right now.  The weekends are filling up and I still have tons to do.  I'm sure it will all come together though.  :o)

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Tisha - Theres no telling if this is current pricing or not, but my brochure says a couples sky massage is $129 per person for 60 mins or $169 per person for 90 mins.

That's so great that you are so involved in the wedding planning.

Originally Posted by Afaybik 

We do have a fabulous relationship!  She is my best friend!  I am her wedding planner - lol!!!

Yay, good luck girlie!!  You're a little hot momma; I'm sure your gonna look gorgeous in all of them!! :o)

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Doing my first round of dress shopping tomorrow! I've put it off long enough! Excited :)

And girls, I have decided that I am going to do a boudoir shoot!!  I'm nervous b/c I am not "sexy" at all!!  But I'm thinking of doing a bridal one with white lingerie and my veil, a Ravens one since it's my FI's fave team, and a police one (his profession). 

Any suggestions on outfits or things to do? 

#12102 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

Happy Wedding Day Leslie!!!  We're thinking of you! 

#12103 beaz2be

beaz2be
      • 256 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:19 PM

Have a blast... try not to put too much pressure on yourself to find THE dress... just enjoy the shopping and the Dress will find you  :-)

Doing my first round of dress shopping tomorrow! I've put it off long enough! Excited :)

#12104 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:52 PM

Yes, happy wedding day! Yay, hope it's all turning out just perfect!

#12105 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
          • 175 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

Ok I have hit 150 posts finally!!  how come I am still in Noob status, make it go away already lol!!  is this gonna take a few days or what?  sigh, i guess i will just have to be patient, my favourite!

#12106 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

Have fun with it! And let us know what you decide on :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Sweet, thanks Jaime!!  I can't believe we are getting so close.  I am a bit overwhelmed right now.  The weekends are filling up and I still have tons to do.  I'm sure it will all come together though.  :o)

And girls, I have decided that I am going to do a boudoir shoot!!  I'm nervous b/c I am not "sexy" at all!!  But I'm thinking of doing a bridal one with white lingerie and my veil, a Ravens one since it's my FI's fave team, and a police one (his profession). 

Any suggestions on outfits or things to do? 

Don't worry, you'll get everything done! My number one helpful tip: Start putting everything for the wedding together in one place. When you think of anything you want for Mexico, put it in the pile. That way, when you start packing everything is in one spot, and you don't forget anything!

I am not sexy either, but the boudoir photos were a lot of fun! (but I have to admit, I was dreading it at the start) Love the Raven's idea, and maybe you can use a pair of handcuffs in a cute way! (dangling off your heels?) If you have a feather boa...bring that. And a sexy (satin/silk) robe. Also something my photographer suggested was writing a little love note on a card, and holding that (I love you, Thinking of you, etc.) Have fun!

Less is More....Happy Wedding Day! Hope all is going wonderfully :)

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Yes, happy wedding day! Yay, hope it's all turning out just perfect!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12107 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Vista print is having a great Tshirt sale right now, so I've been busy trying to design a shirt for my OOT bags!  As with everything else, its so much harder than it seems!  I've realized its impossible to come up with one design for everyone...so I made 2.  The one with the photo is for the older generation, then the graphic T is for the younger folk (probably 40 and under).  I'm sure there's exceptions in each group, so they can swap or something.  I'm going to try to order them tomorrow...anyone have any suggestions/comments to make them any better?  I'm so not good at this creative stuff!

oh, and..."J'aime Talis" means "I Love Talis" in french...so its not a typo :)

Photo T.jpgGraphic T.jpg

#12108 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

Also, I started on my welcome book this weekend!  Talis is having his bachelor party weekend, so I'm keeping myself super busy!  I wanted mine to be the size of half of 8.5" X 11 landscape and couldnt find a template anywhere.  It was quite a challenge to find the right numbering layout to match with my printer's format!  Many hours and almost a ream of paper later...I have my template!!  Someone was asking about Welcome Book Templates a few pages back...so heres mine! 

Oh...and Murmel...I really like your opening welcome note...so I hope you dont mind if I borrow! 

Attached Files

#12109 murmel

murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

(for some reason I can't get the quote button to work right now...)

Jamie, please feel free to borrow whatever you need! I know I looked through so many other brides brochures/letters and then mixed them all up to come up with most of what I have! (and I was laughing myself silly reading about your problems with the page layout. It took me forever too! LOL)  Love the t-shirt idea, they look great!

For Mel's mom: We are planning our honeymoon for late this year (November). We plan on travelling for about 3 weeks through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12110 1106wedding

1106wedding
                • 317 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

It was nice to read your encouraging comments about dress shopping! I only went to 2 stores but tried on 24 dresses in a bunch of different styles. I had my sister (MOH) and bridesmaid with me and they were great! I went in looking for lace with straps and found a good option in that style (first pic) but then fell in love with a flowy dress at the second store, it was so comfortable (2nd pic) and fun. I'm torn between styles and think I need another round. It was an enlightening (and a little overwhelming) experience, wow, there are so many different dresses out there!!!!

wg_1143_l.jpg

paloma-blanca-2010-wedding-gowns.jpg

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users