Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11241 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
  • Jr. Member
  • 194 posts

    Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:51 PM



    BTW Jaime, I love this idea. Can you share what hotel you went through? Sounds like a great pre-wedding getaway to me.

    Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

     I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

     

    Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

     

    -Chose Date

    -Booked Flights/Hotel

    -Reserved wedding date with resort

    -Booked Hair/Make-up.

    -Chose Wedding Package

     

    And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!





    #11242 Less is more

    Less is more
    • Jr. Member
    • 154 posts

      Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:14 PM


      Ok...Seriously confused?  I have the pearl package and added colored sheers $150/ea ($300) and two hanging corsages $60/ea ($120).  The exotic gazebo is only $220 for basically the same thing.  I didn't get it because of the candy cane look?  So should i change it in my contract to the exotic gazebo?  Were you able to have the sheers in a color?  Please let me know b/c i have to pay soon too!

      Originally Posted by chong 

      I got the exotic gazebo for our wedding. Yes, I was also told that candy cane wrap is standard and cannot change it. No worries. Just say OK to your Miami WC and talk to your on-site wedding coordinator when you get there. They don't care. I just show them the picture of what I wanted (NOT candy cane wrap) and they just did it for me at no charge!
       

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by nv+gms 

      Also - early on someone asked about the exotic gazebo decor - re: candy cane wrap.  Apparently that is the std for that decor.  If you want the swag look you need to pay more. The sheets are shorter for the exotic gazebo decor and cannot be hung in the swag style.  I am currently trying to find out what this upgraded price is because I need to finalize my payments in the next couple days. 


       




      #11243 JaimeCF2BR

      JaimeCF2BR
      • Jr. Member
      • 408 posts

        Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

        I chose the Wynn.  It was between The Venetian, Bellagio, Caesars, & Wynn.  Wynn had the best overall hotel + wedding package price, plus the wedding coordinator answered about 20 of my questions (in about 6 different emails) all in the same day.  I've learned to appreciate a good WC big time!

         

        I originally wanted a silly chapel somewhere on the strip, but FI was against it.  Oh well...I'll just have TWO formal looking weddings :)

         

        Originally Posted by Michele4172011 



        BTW Jaime, I love this idea. Can you share what hotel you went through? Sounds like a great pre-wedding getaway to me.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

         I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

         

        Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

         

        -Chose Date

        -Booked Flights/Hotel

        -Reserved wedding date with resort

        -Booked Hair/Make-up.

        -Chose Wedding Package

         

        And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!


         




        #11244 Less is more

        Less is more
        • Jr. Member
        • 154 posts

          Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

          Sounds like a wonderful time!!! i love a well thought out plan...let us know how it goes!  When are you doing the vegas trip.  My cousin is doing 1-1-11 at 1 am in vegas.  I thought that was really cool!
           

          Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

          I chose the Wynn.  It was between The Venetian, Bellagio, Caesars, & Wynn.  Wynn had the best overall hotel + wedding package price, plus the wedding coordinator answered about 20 of my questions (in about 6 different emails) all in the same day.  I've learned to appreciate a good WC big time!

           

          I originally wanted a silly chapel somewhere on the strip, but FI was against it.  Oh well...I'll just have TWO formal looking weddings :)

           

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Michele4172011 



          BTW Jaime, I love this idea. Can you share what hotel you went through? Sounds like a great pre-wedding getaway to me.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

           I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

           

          Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

           

          -Chose Date

          -Booked Flights/Hotel

          -Reserved wedding date with resort

          -Booked Hair/Make-up.

          -Chose Wedding Package

           

          And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!


           

           




          #11245 Michele4172011

          Michele4172011
          • Jr. Member
          • 194 posts

            Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:16 AM


            I love the Wynn! I didn't want to have two weddings until I read this... something to look into while I'm off work next week.
             

            Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

            I chose the Wynn.  It was between The Venetian, Bellagio, Caesars, & Wynn.  Wynn had the best overall hotel + wedding package price, plus the wedding coordinator answered about 20 of my questions (in about 6 different emails) all in the same day.  I've learned to appreciate a good WC big time!

             

            I originally wanted a silly chapel somewhere on the strip, but FI was against it.  Oh well...I'll just have TWO formal looking weddings :)

             

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Michele4172011 



            BTW Jaime, I love this idea. Can you share what hotel you went through? Sounds like a great pre-wedding getaway to me.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

             I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

             

            Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

             

            -Chose Date

            -Booked Flights/Hotel

            -Reserved wedding date with resort

            -Booked Hair/Make-up.

            -Chose Wedding Package

             

            And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!


             

             




            #11246 murmel

            murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

            Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:26 AM



            Originally Posted by chong 

            I got the exotic gazebo for our wedding. Yes, I was also told that candy cane wrap is standard and cannot change it. No worries. Just say OK to your Miami WC and talk to your on-site wedding coordinator when you get there. They don't care. I just show them the picture of what I wanted (NOT candy cane wrap) and they just did it for me at no charge!
             

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by nv+gms 

            Also - early on someone asked about the exotic gazebo decor - re: candy cane wrap.  Apparently that is the std for that decor.  If you want the swag look you need to pay more. The sheets are shorter for the exotic gazebo decor and cannot be hung in the swag style.  I am currently trying to find out what this upgraded price is because I need to finalize my payments in the next couple days. 


             

            Thanks Chong! That makes me really happy to hear that. I kinda figured waiting til I was in Mexico for certain details might just be easier. And you just confirmed that :) Just have to remember pictures of everything I want!
             

             




            Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

             

            Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

             

            Official Azul Sensatori thread:

            http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

             

            Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

            http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


            #11247 gems2104

            gems2104
            • Newbie
            • 27 posts

              Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:48 AM

              Hi Could you add me to list please Im getting married on April 19th 2011

              Thanks

              X
               

              Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

              January 2011

              Arkae – January 21, 2011

              Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

              Murmel – January 24, 2011

              NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

               

              February 2011

              Less is More – February 19, 2011

               

              March 2011

              gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

               

              April 2011

              dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

              KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

              Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

              Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

              dlarocqu - April 28, 2011

              Chapa – April 30, 2011

               

              May 2011

              TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

              mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

              JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

              Nikki O – May 7, 2011

              amcferron – May 13, 2011

              MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

              *Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

              beaz2be – May 27, 2011

              Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

              bryteyedbride - May 28th 2011

              Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

               

              June 2011

              gom4good - June 9th 2011

              jazz04 – June 12, 2011

              Mrs Goose - June 25th 2011

               

              July 2011

              karlaandmark July 19th 2011

              LMMDC – July 23, 2011

              Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

              LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

               

              August 2011

              Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

              Jwashing - August 6, 2011

               

              October 2011

              mwise17 - October 24,2011

               

              November 2011

              Jesse Nov 12, 2011

               

               February 2012

              msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012





              #11248 gems2104

              gems2104
              • Newbie
              • 27 posts

                Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

                Hi ladies

                Having been away from the computer for too long its taken me a while to get back up to speed with whats going on. Recently seen people discussing the gazebo material for the wedding ceremony. I was under the impression $100 for whhite fabric meant it would be drapped like the photo on the lomas website. Am I right from resding your comments that they wrap it candy cane style cos I really dont want that and thought $100 was a bit steep for a piece of material that could be stored for weddings over and over again. Please does anyone know what I should do as I have to decide soon and pay.

                 

                Also I have to book between the resorts photographs. Has anyone used the resort photographers before and which one would you recommend?

                 

                I am having the legal ceremony and have noticed not many other people are. Anyone who is or has already had the legal ceremony, could you tell me what paperwork they need in spanish as Im getting confussed now HELP!

                 

                Thanks

                X



                #11249 mzgillis316

                mzgillis316
                • Newbie
                • 133 posts

                  Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:34 PM

                  HI Girls!!! For all who were considering Cancun Wedding Video they have finally posted my highlight DVD i love it!

                   

                  http://cancunwedding.../shalon_darwin/

                   

                   



                  #11250 nv+gms

                  nv+gms
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 113 posts

                    Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:25 PM


                    As per chong (thanks chong) - just get the basic exotic gazebo in white and come armed with pics for the style you want.  If you want colour - you have to pay more.  Since I didn't want the candy cane look I enquired about the coloured sheers which they definitely could drape. The price is 150$ per sheer but they offered it to me at 100$ per sheer.  I'm not sure what I am going to do because I started to think that a silver drape may be nice - but in the end its still 220 (white) vs 320 (silver with reduced rate) and I'm wondering if its worth it for a 20 min or less ceremony. 

                    I am having a legal ceremony.  I don't think you need to have anything translated for them.  You have to pay for bloodwork (which is done on site) and that needs to be included in your detail sheet.  What you may want to pay for is the legal translation of the spanish wedding certificate to english. I think its 200$ and it is payable at the resort only (not through your WC in Miami).  This is important because you will need an English wedding certificate to legalize your marriage when you get back home (at least this is true for Canadians). 

                    Don't stress about final payments.  Mine was due today and I didn't pay it yet.  I just told her I was too busy (which I truly am) and that I would need to settle up the bill next week sometime.  She was fine with this.   In the end - what are they going to do if you don't pay on exactly the day you were supposed to?  Refuse your money and cancel your wedding?  I wouldn't push it too far out but I definitely think there is flexibility with a few days. Hope that lifts a bit of stress for you!  

                     
                     

                    Originally Posted by gems2104 

                    Hi ladies

                    Having been away from the computer for too long its taken me a while to get back up to speed with whats going on. Recently seen people discussing the gazebo material for the wedding ceremony. I was under the impression $100 for whhite fabric meant it would be drapped like the photo on the lomas website. Am I right from resding your comments that they wrap it candy cane style cos I really dont want that and thought $100 was a bit steep for a piece of material that could be stored for weddings over and over again. Please does anyone know what I should do as I have to decide soon and pay.

                     

                    Also I have to book between the resorts photographs. Has anyone used the resort photographers before and which one would you recommend?

                     

                    I am having the legal ceremony and have noticed not many other people are. Anyone who is or has already had the legal ceremony, could you tell me what paperwork they need in spanish as Im getting confussed now HELP!

                     

                    Thanks

                    X






                    Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas


                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users