Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11081 1106wedding

1106wedding
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

Does anyone know what the price is for the nice chivarri chairs? I can't find it anywhere in the price lists I have...thanks!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#11082 1106wedding

1106wedding
    • 317 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mzgillis316 

Hi Girls

I just finished my review of the resort with some pictures ....I do have things I will be selling but probably wont get to that until this weekend :)

http://www.bestdesti...-a#post_1501575

#11083 1106wedding

1106wedding
      • 317 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

Weird that my comment didn't show up...

Thanks for the review, your wedding looked awesome! I love the sky deck, sigh....

Too bad you didn't think much of the food...were the drinks good at least? ;)

#11084 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
        • 133 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Dont get me wrong the food wasnt awful, I just thought it could have been better (but that's just me). The alcohol must have been good....I'm ashamed to say that everyone got totally wasted the night before the wedding and I woke up to a bunch of ppl in my room on the deck and plates of food from room service EVERYWHERE lololol it was sooooo funny!!! we really had a good time=)

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Thanks for the review, your wedding looked awesome! I love the sky deck, sigh....

#11085 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
          • 133 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:18 AM

Also for everyone that gets the 20% discount off of ALL private events ( I believe thats everyone) MAKE SURE THEY TAKE IT OFF...if it wasnt for my husband who remembered at the end they would have never given us the discount....smh

#11086 1106wedding

1106wedding
            • 317 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

Ah! I love it!!!! I think that's so fun...it means everyone is truly on vacation!

Did you go to Mojitos at night or the "teen club" (does that really turn into a dance club?)

Dont get me wrong the food wasnt awful, I just thought it could have been better (but that's just me). The alcohol must have been good....I'm ashamed to say that everyone got totally wasted the night before the wedding and I woke up to a bunch of ppl in my room on the deck and plates of food from room service EVERYWHERE lololol it was sooooo funny!!! we really had a good time=)

Quote:

#11087 1106wedding

1106wedding
              • 317 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:27 AM

Dirty!

I have a feeling I'm going to have to stay on them about pretty much everything...

Also for everyone that gets the 20% discount off of ALL private events ( I believe thats everyone) MAKE SURE THEY TAKE IT OFF...if it wasnt for my husband who remembered at the end they would have never given us the discount....smh

#11088 arkae

arkae
                • 129 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:45 PM

if you are able to find this out, could you let me know? :) 

Does anyone know what the price is for the nice chivarri chairs? I can't find it anywhere in the price lists I have...thanks!

#11089 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
                  • 133 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

Hhahaha yes it was a blast lolol Mojito lounge was very cool on top of the fact that they had every kind of Mojito imaginable lololol we partied there one night and it was soo much fun....The teen club is more of a hangout spot they have games a pool table, air hockey and dance revolution =) They prob had even more but by the time I made it to the teen club I was drunk so my memory is a little off LOL The teen club was the hangout before everyone ended up in my room...Honestly I dont remember seeing very many teens there and there was definitely a huge bar where everyone just kept taking shots lol ...someone could actually have a party there ...It was definitely live and the music was HOTT!!!

I really really loved the resort there was so much going on so much to do during the day ...water aerobics, painting on the beach, dance lessons, etc....And the beach BBQ was soooo good!!!! I almost wished we stayed there instead of going to Zoetry after the wedding lolol (zoetry was nice just a little boring coming from AS) I didn't get to do much b/c we had to entertain our guest all weekend but we are definitely going back to really take in all the resort has to offer!

Ah! I love it!!!! I think that's so fun...it means everyone is truly on vacation!

Did you go to Mojitos at night or the "teen club" (does that really turn into a dance club?)

Quote:

Quote:

#11090 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
                    • 133 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

When I asked about it in my beginning stages it was around 12 buxs a chair....I had a really big group so I opted out. YOu probably won't see it in a price list...I found out here on the forum and then asked my WC.

Originally Posted by arkae 

if you are able to find this out, could you let me know? :) 

Quote:

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users