Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post
Also, thanks for the heads up about the busy Memorial Day Weekend. We were expecting it to be like that, but it is interesting to hear it confirmed.


Geez, at the expense of cheering Maggie up, you all are starting to make me feel bad about the Memorial Day weekend. Hurricane talk, cheaper flights, better prices.....Debbie Downer here. LOL
haha.... ditto the cheering up comment. Don't worry, Memorial Day weekend won't be BAD (it can't... it's our wedding weekend) embarrest.gif

As for the booking up fast, I think that ours might be one of the big groups they're talking about. Our TA just sent me our list and so far we already have 51 confirmed! But, I'm pretty sure that they also add pressure for people to book early by saying that the hotel's booking up. (I'm hoping anyways, because it would be so disappointing if guests can't come purely because of that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
HAVE A Fabulous time!!!! I will be in NYC this weekend to visit friends and go to a baptism. While I am up there I have an appt to go to J Crew Weddings to look at a dress that I like from looking on the internet! It will be my first dress shopping outing! EEK!
So fun dress shopping!! HAVE A BLAST!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok ladies here's a question for you. I'm obviously emailing Carolina (our WC) to try and find this out too but just in case any of you have any knowledge on it:

 

We're looking at the new wedding packages. We had the Pearl Package, but now are considering between the New Pearl and the Free Sweet Wedding Package. Seems to me the Free package includes MORE than the paid for pearl package. It has the amenities of the Honeymoon package too. BUT.... I don't understand what the requirements are to qualify for it. Specifically it says:

"Valid in Canada, USA and reservations booked at published rates only" Does this mean you have to book DIRECTLY through AS? I'm going to have my TA follow up too if need be as well to see if I qualify.

 

If not, I guess we stick with Pearl. The other thing is that they don't clearly specify on either package how many chairs are provided. The Pearl package only says "maximum group capacity and restaurant restrictions ...AZS - 40 people - Spoon Restaurant"

Does this mean that maximum 40 chairs are included? That ROXX if I'm correct. Wasn't it like 12 before?

 

Okay, sorry so long. Any insight is appreciated. Again, I'm going to find out from Carolina as well, so if anyone is curious to have official answers I'll pass them on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
HAHA, I know right? Well I know Kiara is still there, she's been emailing me from her work email all week.
I emailed with Kiara earlier this week so she is def there still

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerlover36 View Post
I emailed with Kiara earlier this week so she is def there still

I just got an email from Kiara about an hour ago...deposit is processed...wedding confirmed..all wedding info sent to me...Now I get to start planning a wedding :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
I just got an email from Kiara about an hour ago...deposit is processed...wedding confirmed..all wedding info sent to me...Now I get to start planning a wedding :)
FANTASTIC thewave.gif That's so exciting. Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post
Ok ladies here's a question for you. I'm obviously emailing Carolina (our WC) to try and find this out too but just in case any of you have any knowledge on it:

We're looking at the new wedding packages. We had the Pearl Package, but now are considering between the New Pearl and the Free Sweet Wedding Package. Seems to me the Free package includes MORE than the paid for pearl package. It has the amenities of the Honeymoon package too. BUT.... I don't understand what the requirements are to qualify for it. Specifically it says:
"Valid in Canada, USA and reservations booked at published rates only" Does this mean you have to book DIRECTLY through AS? I'm going to have my TA follow up too if need be as well to see if I qualify.

If not, I guess we stick with Pearl. The other thing is that they don't clearly specify on either package how many chairs are provided. The Pearl package only says "maximum group capacity and restaurant restrictions ...AZS - 40 people - Spoon Restaurant"
Does this mean that maximum 40 chairs are included? That ROXX if I'm correct. Wasn't it like 12 before?

Okay, sorry so long. Any insight is appreciated. Again, I'm going to find out from Carolina as well, so if anyone is curious to have official answers I'll pass them on
I am going with the Free Sweet Wedding package and adding on. I have a TA and she is dealing directly with the group booking dept at AS. They confirmed that we qualify for the Bride and Groom stay free if I book 16 rooms. This is even where I get lost and My TA and FMIL are kinda taking the lead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
I just got an email from Kiara about an hour ago...deposit is processed...wedding confirmed..all wedding info sent to me...Now I get to start planning a wedding :)
That is AWESOME! I heard from Faye and she said for sure we will know tomorrow!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Thanks ladies....well here it goes. Let me know what you think:
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I like the 1st one better but we'll probably use the second for chapsticks and things like that.
They look really good! I love the colors together....that's my next step...figure out what colors I want...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×