Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Ok girls...I have my monograms. Yup two of them. I want to share but not sure how to post attachments. Do you know how?
Upload them to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and grab the last (4th) link and drop it in the message box and click submit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post
Also, thanks for the heads up about the busy Memorial Day Weekend. We were expecting it to be like that, but it is interesting to hear it confirmed.

Geez, at the expense of cheering Maggie up, you all are starting to make me feel bad about the Memorial Day weekend. Hurricane talk, cheaper flights, better prices.....Debbie Downer here. LOL
haha.... ditto the cheering up comment. Don't worry, Memorial Day weekend won't be BAD (it can't... it's our wedding weekend) embarrest.gif

As for the booking up fast, I think that ours might be one of the big groups they're talking about. Our TA just sent me our list and so far we already have 51 confirmed! But, I'm pretty sure that they also add pressure for people to book early by saying that the hotel's booking up. (I'm hoping anyways, because it would be so disappointing if guests can't come purely because of that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
HAVE A Fabulous time!!!! I will be in NYC this weekend to visit friends and go to a baptism. While I am up there I have an appt to go to J Crew Weddings to look at a dress that I like from looking on the internet! It will be my first dress shopping outing! EEK!
So fun dress shopping!! HAVE A BLAST!!

Ok ladies here's a question for you. I'm obviously emailing Carolina (our WC) to try and find this out too but just in case any of you have any knowledge on it:

We're looking at the new wedding packages. We had the Pearl Package, but now are considering between the New Pearl and the Free Sweet Wedding Package. Seems to me the Free package includes MORE than the paid for pearl package. It has the amenities of the Honeymoon package too. BUT.... I don't understand what the requirements are to qualify for it. Specifically it says:

"Valid in Canada, USA and reservations booked at published rates only" Does this mean you have to book DIRECTLY through AS? I'm going to have my TA follow up too if need be as well to see if I qualify.

If not, I guess we stick with Pearl. The other thing is that they don't clearly specify on either package how many chairs are provided. The Pearl package only says "maximum group capacity and restaurant restrictions ...AZS - 40 people - Spoon Restaurant"

Does this mean that maximum 40 chairs are included? That ROXX if I'm correct. Wasn't it like 12 before?

Okay, sorry so long. Any insight is appreciated. Again, I'm going to find out from Carolina as well, so if anyone is curious to have official answers I'll pass them on

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
I just got an email from Kiara about an hour ago...deposit is processed...wedding confirmed..all wedding info sent to me...Now I get to start planning a wedding :)
FANTASTIC thewave.gif That's so exciting. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post
Ok ladies here's a question for you. I'm obviously emailing Carolina (our WC) to try and find this out too but just in case any of you have any knowledge on it:

We're looking at the new wedding packages. We had the Pearl Package, but now are considering between the New Pearl and the Free Sweet Wedding Package. Seems to me the Free package includes MORE than the paid for pearl package. It has the amenities of the Honeymoon package too. BUT.... I don't understand what the requirements are to qualify for it. Specifically it says:
"Valid in Canada, USA and reservations booked at published rates only" Does this mean you have to book DIRECTLY through AS? I'm going to have my TA follow up too if need be as well to see if I qualify.

If not, I guess we stick with Pearl. The other thing is that they don't clearly specify on either package how many chairs are provided. The Pearl package only says "maximum group capacity and restaurant restrictions ...AZS - 40 people - Spoon Restaurant"
Does this mean that maximum 40 chairs are included? That ROXX if I'm correct. Wasn't it like 12 before?

Okay, sorry so long. Any insight is appreciated. Again, I'm going to find out from Carolina as well, so if anyone is curious to have official answers I'll pass them on
I am going with the Free Sweet Wedding package and adding on. I have a TA and she is dealing directly with the group booking dept at AS. They confirmed that we qualify for the Bride and Groom stay free if I book 16 rooms. This is even where I get lost and My TA and FMIL are kinda taking the lead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
I just got an email from Kiara about an hour ago...deposit is processed...wedding confirmed..all wedding info sent to me...Now I get to start planning a wedding :)
That is AWESOME! I heard from Faye and she said for sure we will know tomorrow!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Thanks ladies....well here it goes. Let me know what you think:
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I like the 1st one better but we'll probably use the second for chapsticks and things like that.
They look really good! I love the colors together....that's my next step...figure out what colors I want...