Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thank you!! So would it be wrong of me to nix the "rehearsal/welcome" dinner for the s'mores? I want our guests to be able to enjoy the resort and not have there whole stay be about me and my wedding. I want them to enjoy the vacation piece of it and not feel obligated to do everything with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jess878 View Post

 

Thats smart! I wish I would've thought of that... I think If I made another change to the invites my vendor would go crazy.... lol..

I had already sent out my invites when girls on here brought to my attention that it is all inclusive and paying for a cocktail hour didn't really make sense. I am changing it anyway- my invites went out, but nobody will remember exactly what it said once they are in Mexico. Even if they bring it with them... I just plan to out an *UPDATED* itinerary in the Welcome Bag. I really don't think it will be that big of a deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jess878 View Post

 

Thats smart! I wish I would've thought of that... I think If I made another change to the invites my vendor would go crazy.... lol..

I just wrote you a response but I don't think it posted... All I said was that I would change it. People might not remember what the invite said and you can just put an *UPDATED* itinerary in your welcome bag. That's what we are doing. Once I realized the girls on here are so right about it being all inclusive, it just made no sense to pay for a cocktail hour.. especially when half my guests will be with us taking family/wedding party pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, does anyone know how many weddings the sensatori holds each day?

 

There are many complaints about the beach which is worrying, due to seweed/rocks can you swim in it?

 

We will be going at the end of July next year in a group of only about 20 including 2 kids. Where would be a good place for reception for this amount of people?

 

I think I want the ceremony on the beach, is it really windy? are hotel guests close to ceremony area sunbathing etc?

 

Sorry for the amount of questions, I am stressing out lol

 

Thank you

 

Katie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by april9639 View Post

 

Thank you!! So would it be wrong of me to nix the "rehearsal/welcome" dinner for the s'mores? I want our guests to be able to enjoy the resort and not have there whole stay be about me and my wedding. I want them to enjoy the vacation piece of it and not feel obligated to do everything with us.

Nothing wrong with doing a s'mores welcome party! At the end of the day plan events and things that you know you and your guests will enjoy, that way everyone wins. Plus a destination wedding is about friends and family coming together, it can be formal or as informal as you choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! Does anyone know how the Beach BBQ works? Is it a buffet or do the guests get served? I'm working on our menus and wasn't sure if I needed to provide instructions (e.g. Go grab your food whenever you're ready!).

 

Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

 

I just wrote you a response but I don't think it posted... All I said was that I would change it. People might not remember what the invite said and you can just put an *UPDATED* itinerary in your welcome bag. That's what we are doing. Once I realized the girls on here are so right about it being all inclusive, it just made no sense to pay for a cocktail hour.. especially when half my guests will be with us taking family/wedding party pics!

Thats what I was thinking, will they really remember what the invitation said... I do plan to do an itinerary in the welcome bag as well so I think I will do the same... Where would I be w/o this forum ladies!!... Thanks for the input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi all! Does anyone know how the Beach BBQ works? Is it a buffet or do the guests get served? I'm working on our menus and wasn't sure if I needed to provide instructions (e.g. Go grab your food whenever you're ready!). Thanks for your help!
Hi! It is a buffet. You can see how I did my menu cards here: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84980/my-diy-reception-menu-cards-with-diy-thank-you-note-card#post_1881031

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi! What is cost pp to do a private reception on the beach?  I cant find it on the Lomas website! Thank you!!
The prices can vary quite a bit, depending on your option. If you choose to do dinner-what food, or perhaps a cocktail reception? Please visit the official thread for more information: (under dinner options) http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84306/official-azul-sensatori-thread Hope that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×