Photo

El Dorado Maroma Resort & Spa?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ebdaniel113

ebdaniel113
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:54 AM

Hi everyone!!! Has anyone ever seen/stayed at the El Dorado Maroma Resort & Spa? If so, do you have any feedback? Thank you so much!!!

#2 manders757

manders757
    • 47 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

I have never stayed there but my Travel agent just got back and raved about it... she even wanted me to consider changing my honeymoon to it! She said it had the best food of any all inclusive she has been to!
      Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#3 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

Is this Adults only??

#4 manders757

manders757
        • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:35 AM

Yes it is adults only! All of the El Dorados are adults only... The Azul Resorts are kid friendly. I am getting married at the Azul Sensatori and that has both and adults only section and kid friendly section.
          Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#5 lauraandmatt

lauraandmatt
          • 127 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

Hello- It looks like it's been a while since anyone posted here. Thought that I would try to get it started again. We are planning a three night stay at El Dorado Maroma after our week in Cancun. We debated between El Dorado and Secrets! We ended up booking the swim up suite, so I hope I am not disappointed. I would love to hear from someone that has stayed at the resort.

#6 bcbride

bcbride
            • 176 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

We are interested in booking our honeymoon here as well, hopefully there's someone out there who can share their experience at EDM..

#7 JodJ

JodJ
              • 88 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

I havent stayed at El Dorado Morama, but we loved the pictures! We were disapointed because it is wayy too pricy for us. It looks sooo beautiful!
                http://tickers.Ticke....2ef6/event.png

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#8 lauraandmatt

lauraandmatt
                • 127 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:27 AM

For those of you thinking of heading to El Dorado Maroma... it's worth every penny! We stayed in one of the swim up suites. The water was very warm but we did not use our swim up suite! We did not have a breeze at night and it was too humid to sit outside. We only hung out in our swim up suite once! We did not see anyone using theirs! I would save the money and go for one of the rooms with the ocean view and the ocean breeze. We are in our mid 30's and thought this place was awesome! The food was among the best we have EVER had. Mixed ages, but a lot of honeymooners. The property grounds are beautiful and the staff is great! This is a place to go for relaxing!! If you are looking for late night parties, this is not your place! It's always very quiet and never seems to be overcrowded

#9 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

i know its been awhile but thank you for the update...our TA just convinced us to move from Secrets Maroma to EDM b/c its supposed to be amazing. it's good to hear that you loved it. if you or anyone has pics or has been/is interested in this resort please post :)

#10 Karla1975

Karla1975
                    • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carolina24
                      i know its been awhile but thank you for the update...our TA just convinced us to move from Secrets Maroma to EDM b/c its supposed to be amazing. it's good to hear that you loved it. if you or anyone has pics or has been/is interested in this resort please post :)
                      Hi Carolina24,

I am getting married at EDM 10/10 and am very excited. My fiance and I actually visited EDM in October 2009 and were VERY pleased! We had a food tasting as well and it was very good.

Good luck with your plans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users