• 361 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

Oh, that room is absolutely perfect!

#112 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:12 AM

Lisa!! His room is perfect!!! I LOVE it! You guys did an amazing job...I'm really impressed w/ the stripes on the walls. Did you paint them? Was it hard? I'm sure I'd mess something like that up so fast! lol!

Great job!!!

#113 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:23 AM

Awwwww, that is too cute.
        You did an amazing job.

#114 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          I love it, Lisa!!! Everything looks great!

Jay is really slacking on finishing the mural...he has been working til 8pm then he is just too tired.
          Lisa, the room turned out great! I like the wall color even more with the stripes. The bedding and letters are adorable. I love the dark wood furniture, and you got an awesome deal. I will have to remember to check out JCPenney when I get preggers! Oh and I also LOVE the name Luke. That is on my boy name wish list if I can convince FI to go for it. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and hopefully you will share pics of the little one enjoying his new room!
          YOu're so sweet. We really do love JCP!! Their prices are great and if you get a credit card you get 15% off of everything. All that we've bot, we've gotten 15% off of. We just ordered our glider from there this past weekend.
          Funny enough.....James is the one that loved the name Luke
          Ohhh it's so cute Lisa. Luke will totally love it (I can't imagine him wanting to change at age 18 either!
          That room is freakin' awesome!! Seriously Lisa, you guys did an amazing job... my jaw dropped when I saw those pictures. I'm so jealous. PLEASSSSE come design my baby's room when I have him/her. Come on, who doesn't want to get away from toasty warm Texas for a little vacay to hell-frozen-over Calgary, AB?!! :)
          Court - you are cracking me up!!! We may be sending James to Calgary to do the painting. I have to give him ALL the credit. He really came through for me!! Of course I'll come so we can hang out though!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
          Lisa!! His room is perfect!!! I LOVE it! You guys did an amazing job...I'm really impressed w/ the stripes on the walls. Did you paint them? Was it hard? I'm sure I'd mess something like that up so fast! lol!

Great job!!!
          Thanks Rachelle!!! James painted the strips. A guy at Home Depot told him how to do it and told him the supplies to get. It was very time consuming but pretty easy. If you decide to do strips, I'll let you know the secret!

#115 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:18 AM

wow it's so cute!!!

#116 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:25 PM

The color really wasn't an issue for me. For some reason I had the color in my head. James came up with all the other ideas...

#117 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:29 PM

Lisa the room looks great! I love the turtles! It seems like everything is ready. I bet you and James are excited!

You didn't post a current baby bump picture though!

#118 Danniellou

Danniellou
                • 815 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

Looking good!

#119 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:36 PM

Lisa the room is beautiful!!

#120 rbowman

rbowman