145 replies to this topic

#71 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

that is so exciting...i could not do it myself...i am such a tard...i would be the one caught on camera picking my nose or a wedgy out of my butt.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#72 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kryztan
    The ceremony is either going to be on the ocean terrace or beach...actually beautiful setups!
    Reception I have no freakin clue...I have ideas from when I have been there before, but not certain yet
    Oasis Grand has a really nice loungy area right by the pool too..is that the terrace?

#73 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:40 AM

That is so awesome, hopefully you get picked. Oh I can see it now, they are filming you doing last minute stuff and then BAM you log onto the forum and here we all are.. :-)

#74 alex

alex
      • 1,139 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tammy Host
        that is so exciting...i could not do it myself...i am such a tard...i would be the one caught on camera picking my nose or a wedgy out of my butt.
        LOL that is so something that would happen to me too!!! LOL

#75 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

wow, how exciting! I cant wait to see what happens I hope you get picked.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#76 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

how cool! I hope you get picked for it!

#77 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tammy Host
              LOL! Watch that be me.....If I get picked:)

#78 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JennyK
                Oasis Grand has a really nice loungy area right by the pool too..is that the terrace?
                Not sure, maybe its like a nice dock that overlooks the ocean....they set it up with a really nice arch and covered chairs and tables.

#79 Kryztan

Kryztan
                • 743 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TammyB
                  That is so awesome, hopefully you get picked. Oh I can see it now, they are filming you doing last minute stuff and then BAM you log onto the forum and here we all are.. :-)
                  They would probably be like....uh youve been on there all day! Were gonna need you to do something...loL!

#80 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:12 PM

That is so awesome! good luck!!!!!
                    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users