becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:09 AM

I'm sorry. I just saw the redneck seafood platter and almost fell out of my chair laughing! I'm seriously thinking that I'll serve that to the kids at my welcome dinner - they will LOVE it!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#22 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

OMG I cannot stop laughing!!

#23 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kellywinter1
      I can't stop laughing! I can't believe this women actually went along with this! LOL Do you think she came up with the camo idea or was it his?
      I dunno.. I want to say his but it could totally be a toss-up!

#24 Mel

Mel
      • 141 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

You know she could have at least chosen a better camo pattern. The guys shirts are much better than the girls'. Reminds me of a G.I. jane wedding instead of hunting.

Here's another one for you! Not as bad as the first. Although I do like the John Deer touch!
        Click the image to open in full size.

"Oh Shit...weddin suppose to start in 10 minutes. Where's my damn penguine suit thing? Ah hell, who cares, she ain't seen me in anythin else."
        Caption for the announcement read "began their honeymoon as Bass Pro Shops in Missouri"

I think this is hillarious too! Complete with baby in the oven and missin teeth!

#25 Mel

Mel
        • 141 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:13 PM

Just had to post this too! I think all you ladies should reallly consider this centerpiece!

I'm havin too much fun looking at all this redneck stuff. I laugh but I know deep down that if DH and his family had a choice it would be all like this. DH thinks all this stuff is perfect. I married a redneck and have turned into one myself, but at least I know where to draw the line!

#26 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mel
            You know she could have at least chosen a better camo pattern. The guys shirts are much better than the girls'. Reminds me of a G.I. jane wedding instead of hunting.

Here's another one for you! Not as bad as the first. Although I do like the John Deer touch!

"Oh Shit...weddin suppose to start in 10 minutes. Where's my damn penguine suit thing? Ah hell, who cares, she ain't seen me in anythin else."
            Caption for the announcement read "began their honeymoon as Bass Pro Shops in Missouri"

I think this is hillarious too! Complete with baby in the oven and missin teeth!
            That pic looks photoshopped lol but good nonetheless!

#27 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mel

Ok who took that pic of me lmao (the last one)!! If i had a choice i'd have my baby beside me rather than FI lmao

#28 weddingchick

weddingchick
              • 1,052 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

eeewwww!!!!

love the seafood plate though! I'd probably unintentionally break a tentacle.LOL

#29 Dez921714

Dez921714
                • 1,489 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:35 PM

I'm still stuck on the redneck seafood platter LOL
                  http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#30 Yvette

Yvette
                  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

i'm sorry but this is so bad!! i don't get the camo+wedding=awesome idea....the girls in the pic do not look happy at all. they are too cute to be wearing this.

omg, the cake with the deer is hilarious!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users