The Most Fun Savings Plan Ever!!!

Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellb View Post
I have friends that did that. Called their little savings bank, the "love duck". Thought it was the cutest idea, a little bit of incentive to keep sparks flying.

Definately! Here's a possible scenario:

Her: But honey, I have a headache.
Him: Well that trip to Cabo isn't going to pay for itself. Let's get it on!

smile120.gif

Our problem with that would be, how do we use a debit card to pay for the deedhuh.gif?? We never have cash!!!

Amy

P.S. I remember reading something like this in Ann Landers YEARS ago, but I think they only put in a dollar each time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amym567 View Post
Our problem with that would be, how do we use a debit card to pay for the deedhuh.gif?? We never have cash!!!

Amy

P.S. I remember reading something like this in Ann Landers YEARS ago, but I think they only put in a dollar each time!
I was wondering about this too! We never have cash. Maybe a quarter or two, but I don't think I'll ever get a vacation that way.

If you just put in a dollar or say fifty cents then thought long term... like 25 year anniversary trip or something... That might work. How fun would that be? Like start right after you are married and start saving a buck or so for 25 years everytime you did the deed.... I think I am on to something. That would be the most rewarding vacation ever!!!