Sign in to follow this  
jamisoncollette

two weeks to go freak out

I have two weeks until my wedding and my to do list is an entire page! This is just my to do, FI also has one that he is working on. Just yesterday, I had all the time in the world for wedding planning. I need someone to go shopping for me!

oh you will get it all done and remember that your guests won't know if something wasn't done so maybe look at your list again and decide what can go at this point.

let us know how we can help.

Oh my goodness. Ok, lets see...I just ordered a veil online. I still havn't arranged flowers or boutenneires because I was planning to DIY. Most of the stuff are things I just need to decide on like my hair. I havn't found a garter yet, my town is too small! I am working on the music this weekend...I nixed menu cards. I still need to do seating arrangement/cards, the welcome letter, activities, etc, assemble OOT bags, um does this rambling show how disorganized I have become?! Ok, just keep the "it'll all work out" coming and I'll get it done :)

i'm sure you will be just fine. esp if you are like me and work better under pressure!! keep us posted and let us know if we can help. just remember to try to have fun with all of your projects this week.

You will get it all done!! Christine is right nobody will know if something is missing. Just get stuff that you really want there done. The rest nobody will miss!