Sign in to follow this  
April2009bride

Claudia is already booked. Input on her team photographers?

Hi. I just found out that Claudia is already booked for the day we are getting married. Has anyone used one of her team photographers? If so, which one? I went to her website and checked out the other photographers pictures and they all look amazing. I would love some input. Thank you.

I was supposed to have Citlalli, but she got very ill the night before my wedding, so I had someone else that claudia is associated with, I can't remember his name, and citlalli's assistant came with him too

but yes, citlalli is very good as is Erick

What day in April are you getting married? I tried to book one her team photographers for April 25th and they were all booked. I actually hired Cecilia Dumas after getting the ok from Daniella at Dreams. pinkie.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc22173 View Post
What day in April are you getting married? I tried to book one her team photographers for April 25th and they were all booked. I actually hired Cecilia Dumas after getting the ok from Daniella at Dreams. pinkie.gif
I am getting married April 24 at Dreams Tulum. I emailed Claudia's team to see who is avail. but no word yet.