Photo

ROR Photographer's Policy Change

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 ginalynn

ginalynn
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

I am not sure that i understand that price list. $15 per image on CD, but then down in the lower section it says 100 images on CD for $570. Is that the cost for them just making the CD, for the time, or just the images...or is it everything.

#52 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
    • 382 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:42 AM

I think that is just for the photos on a CD in high resolution so that you can print them out in any size. It doesn't come with the actual prints. The $15 an image is the individual cost if you purchase a picture maybe When I get home I will look over it and see...

#53 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ginalynn
        I am not sure that i understand that price list. $15 per image on CD, but then down in the lower section it says 100 images on CD for $570. Is that the cost for them just making the CD, for the time, or just the images...or is it everything.
        I got the 100 images on CD and paid the $570. Actually, Michael let us sneak in 118 pictures! . That price is the total for your high resolution photos provided on CD. I then just took the CD home and printed all the photos at Costco, which was much more cost effective than having the photos printed at the resort. Definitely the way to go!
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#54 DMogul

DMogul
        • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

A quick question, if you were to get a CD from Michael with a 100 pictures. Does he let you choose the pictures? Or does that mean that he only takes 100 picture.

#55 sally

sally
          • 302 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

Sooo glad to hear some positive stuff about michael as I was worried as we can't afford to fly a photog from England!!
            The credit card thing should not be an issue as long as your told in advance so you can plan for this.
            I like the cd option so you can print off as many as you like back home right??

#56 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DMogul
              A quick question, if you were to get a CD from Michael with a 100 pictures. Does he let you choose the pictures? Or does that mean that he only takes 100 picture.
              He'll take a gazillion pictures (he took about 800 of us) and you get to choose your 100 favorites!

And yes, Sally, you can print off as many as you want when you get home if you get the CD.
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users