Photo

Decorating question... *updated with pics*

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

My bedroom is also blue with chocolate brown, curtains comforters, pillows, furniture, and a choc brown rod iron bed. I vote for a wedding picture, I think it is the perfect place for it to be hung. No it is not to vain since it's to remind you of the most perfect, romantic day in your life, what better place then over your bed:) Over my bed I hung a ttd picture that was way to personal for anyone but me and Everton (oh and of course you girls) This is what I hung, again sorry for the size

Click the image to open in full size.

#32 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:29 PM

OMG that is an amazing picture. It looks like a photo from a magazine. How romantic to have that above your bed. I hope I get some really good TTD pics for my room

#33 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:42 PM

Just forget the camera is there and make out and grope your man for a couple of hours and I'm sure your photographer will capture one or two:) Our shoot was a little x-rated at times, I had to remind Everton more then once that we were on a public beach!!!

#34 Kryztan

Kryztan
        • 743 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:42 PM

A piece of art that is huge and long ways across that I made that says SUITE DREAMS in pretty letters....We have had so many compliments on it. I also think that it would be cool to have a big pic poster of the sexy bd pic with heels and legs up on the wall....!

#35 amym567

amym567
          • 403 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:20 PM

Tammy~
            Love your new bedroom color! Looks great! So nice and simple in there~ makes me think I need to "de-clutter" my room a little!!! A little off-topic~ I have the same cabinet above my toilet as you do!!! From Target, right??
            Amy

#36 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:19 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amym567
              Tammy~
              A little off-topic~ I have the same cabinet above my toilet as you do!!! From Target, right??
              Amy
              Yeap, we got it at Target. The sad thing is that everything in the cabinet are things I don't use.. lol Well the drawer I use to put all our TTC stuff in there..

#37 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:30 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dragonfly
                My bedroom is also blue with chocolate brown, curtains comforters, pillows, furniture, and a choc brown rod iron bed. I vote for a wedding picture, I think it is the perfect place for it to be hung. No it is not to vain since it's to remind you of the most perfect, romantic day in your life, what better place then over your bed:) Over my bed I hung a ttd picture that was way to personal for anyone but me and Everton (oh and of course you girls) This is what I hung, again sorry for the size
                that is an AWESOMEEEE picture.

#38 caroline

caroline
                • 697 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

Yikes! That photo is hot, DF!

#39 allie

allie
                  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:54 AM

Hello!

We don't actually have anything above our bed because our headboard is a bit higher so we don't need anything above it...or it would probably look like it's too high...

I've seen pictures above the bed, shelves with candles...

Have you decided on anything yet?

Allie~

#40 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:25 AM

OK, well I really wanted to say a few things about Tammy's room, but then Kelly posted her TTD pic & I got completely distracted. Is it wrong that Kelly's TTD's turn me on?? LOL!

OK - Tammy, I really love your room! I really like how you did the brown walls & then the light blue in the adjoining bath - very cool. I really need to do something w/our master...you are inspiring me.

I do like the sepia tone idea - maybe 3 across. I also like the idea of one very large framed print - totally has to be the right one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users