Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Calling all BDW Members...Help me get my baby girl home! Updated: We're home!!

I am sorry to hear that things aren't going your way getting home. At least you have figured something else out. I can only imagine how much you want to be home, and it won't be long until you can be there. Wishing you luck to make it home without anymore detours in the way!!!

Oh Ann, what a nightmare. I can understand if you were trying to travel in the middle of winter, but c'mon, it is summer. This really sucks, but just think how fast these last 5 weeks have gone. The next 3 days will go by in the blink of an eye. Hang it there, are almost there!! You will be home very soon!!

Ann -- my parents are in Denver so if you need ANYTHING just let me know!!! We used to drive from Denver to Minnesota every summer as kids for summer vacation. :) Omaha is a nice halfway point, lol!

omg Ann, if it's not one thing it's another. I just want you to be home too! Saying prayers that this trip just gets underway and goes well. You deserve some smooth sailing.

Ann you have to be kidding me, this is so crazy. I really hope you get home soon. Will you just rent a car then?

Ann, Geez if it's not one thing it's another. Man I bet not only are you home sick but gosh I bet Gwen is sooooo ready to climb into bed and settle in her home.

Ann, it's probably a bit out of your way, but we live in Springfield, Missouri, and you are welcome to stay at our house if you need a place to stay.