Photo

Michelle08's Wedding Weekend Review (pics)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:52 AM

Just bumping because it was recently moved to the right spot...

#12 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:34 AM

Great review!!! I love your cake! YUM!

#13 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:48 AM

Michelle,
        Great review!! Can't wait to see all of your pictures. Congratulations!

#14 Golden

Golden
        • 354 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

Great review!!! I am using Maye also. I hope everything is ok for my wedding.
          I am using Tomas also for my pic's.

#15 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:23 PM

Great review Michelle. I'm also using Maye (it's the only thing I've actually booked so far) so now I'm a bit nervous, as her emails do seem to point to her being a bit confused...but hopefully I can keep her focused and make her confirm things back to me. The last thing I need to do is worry about my co-ordinator...I hired her so that I won't have to worry so much!

I was going to go with Tara Null but I emailed her weeks ago and haven't gotten a response. That does not work for me!

#16 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

What a great review! Thank you for being so detailed! your pics are great and you look beautiful!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#17 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

Great review Michelle! I missed it when you first posted! I really appreciate all of the tips about Dreams. I'll be sure to keep my wine ordering to a minimum...yikes, that's about 10 trader joes bottles of wine :) Thanks again for the thorough review.....makes me super excited!

#18 Dez921714

Dez921714
                • 1,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

WOW! Awesome review!!!!!
                  http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#19 Amarillis

Amarillis
                  • 1,913 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:05 PM

Awesome review.. your pictures are gorgeous and you looked amazing.

Sorry to hear that you had 'issues', but i am glad to hear that you rolled with the punches!

#20 michelle08

michelle08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kendra
                      Great review!!! I am using Maye also. I hope everything is ok for my wedding.
                      I am using Tomas also for my pic's.
                      I'm sure everything will be fine...just make sure you are stern w/ her. I honestly didn't care about a ton of things so it wasn't worth stressing about. So I just let things slide...but you do need to be assertive or put someone assertive in charge. Hopefully I will have my pics in a couple weeks from Tomas and can post them.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by T.O.Heather
                      Great review Michelle. I'm also using Maye (it's the only thing I've actually booked so far) so now I'm a bit nervous, as her emails do seem to point to her being a bit confused...but hopefully I can keep her focused and make her confirm things back to me. The last thing I need to do is worry about my co-ordinator...I hired her so that I won't have to worry so much! See above...

I was going to go with Tara Null but I emailed her weeks ago and haven't gotten a response. That does not work for me!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                      Great review Michelle! I missed it when you first posted! I really appreciate all of the tips about Dreams. I'll be sure to keep my wine ordering to a minimum...yikes, that's about 10 trader joes bottles of wine :) Thanks again for the thorough review.....makes me super excited!
                      Yes...drink all the wine you want just let them pour the house not give you the bottle...seriously I would never pay $80 for a bottle of wine here! I wouldn't even pay $40! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users