Sign in to follow this  
Amy&Andy

From...."like"....to....!LOVE!...The DRESS!

YAY!!! I picked up my heavily altered dress on Saturday! I had the neckline changed to a sweetheart and the back lowered and changed to lace-up. Oh my goodness....it fits like a dream and is so much more comfortable now. I felt claustrophobic with the higher neckline and higher back.....this feels so much better! I was soooooo nervous that I wouldn't like it, and hadn't tried it on since the changes were made.....2 weeks before we leave! I'm more than thrilled! bunny_4.gif

HERE ARE THE BEFORE PICS:

Click the image to open in full size.

AFTER PICS!

WOW they did an awesome job on alterations girl. You're definitely going to be a smokin' hot bride! Yipee for Andy cheesy.gif

Perfect... I am at the same crossroads with my dress... they are in the process of getting me the sweetheart neckline like I wanted all along.. but ended up with a straight top because I loved the rest of the dress... I can't wait to see the final product in mine... yours is georgous!!!

Amanda

Oh that's gorgeous Amy. The sweetheart is so much more flattering and it's incredibly beautiful. I just love the sexy back too! :) You will be a stunning bride!

OMG--- how did you think to change it!?!!? It looks AMAZING!! I LOVE LOVE the laced up back and the sweetheart neckline-- absolutely beautiful!!!!smile123.gif

omg WOW amy! so stunning! the alterations look great and the dress fits like a glove!!!