Photo

Off to Jamaica in 3 days...any last requests???

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:44 AM

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

OROBride1008 - they have those photo albums in the craft market in town - you can barter them down in pricing. I got a larger album to hold 4- 4x6 pics per page and paid $15USD.
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#12 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Congrats & Have Fun!!

#13 Dbell

Dbell
      • 455 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:45 PM

WOO HOO!!! Have fun and don't worry about the weather. When we were in Jamaica and it rained for about 5 minutes every day. Relax, enjoy the day and have fun!!! The time will go by fast!

#14 vdambs

vdambs
        • 24 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:11 PM

Congrats...Good Luck...Have Fun!!!!!

#15 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:18 PM

Alex have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to see your pics when you return!
            Don't worry about the rain- I think the forecast says rain everyday, year around- but we only had 2 rainy days out of 10. We got our marriage certificate last week- so that was almost exactly 2 months.

What did you decide to do with your hair?
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#16 MayaGirl

MayaGirl
            • 78 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

COngratulations and good luck, your wedding will be so beautiful! It is true that even when the forecast says rain, its likely to be only a short portion of an otherwise gorgeous day! Can't wait to see your pics!

#17 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

OMG.......Yayyy!!! Girl, your time has finally come! Just relax and enjoy yourself! Everything will be perfect!!

#18 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                • 382 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:45 AM

Aww thank you ladies... I will take pics of the poolside reception and the gazebo... I am in between packing now and I had to take a break to check on my girls. I am getting really excited...

#19 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                  • 382 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:07 AM

Okay ladies...here I am in my dress and here how I will try to re attempt to do my hair. I did a simple style that I am familiar doing, but not with Jamaican heat...so cross your fingers... I may do my makeup similar...of course fresh and more spectacular. Also ignore the bangles I have on...

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

The last one is for Sassiness...lol.

#20 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:22 AM

Love the dress and hair!!! You'll be a hot bride...have fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users