Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Yay! I got NKOTB tickets!!!

I know, I'm such a dork, but I'm so excited. The show in AC is sold out (tix were on sale when I was in Jamaica), so I was dying to get ones for the Philly show. Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning and I got them!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Jordan Knight for the first time in 10 yearscheer2.gif

DC tickets go on sale on Monday morning, one of the girls I work with is going to try and get them. I can't go because its a thursday night and DH has class...I have to be a responsible parent now ;o(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I know, I'm such a dork, but I'm so excited. The show in AC is sold out (tix were on sale when I was in Jamaica), so I was dying to get ones for the Philly show. Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning and I got them!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Jordan Knight for the first time in 10 yearscheer2.gif
Seriously though, I am so EXCITED!! I bought pre-sale tix on Wednesday for the show in Seattle and I can't wait. My parents wouldn't let me go when I was a kid so I'm making up for the lost chance. I actually bought two sets of four (fishing for better seats), so I'm selling one set. If any of you ladies are in the Seattle area and want tix PM me!

Though I was a little disappointed in the Platinum package. They want $375 per ticket for the meet and greet and a pre-show party. I loved them back in the day, I like them now but not that much. I think it's a bit ridiculous!elefant.gif