Yay! I got NKOTB tickets!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

I know, I'm such a dork, but I'm so excited. The show in AC is sold out (tix were on sale when I was in Jamaica), so I was dying to get ones for the Philly show. Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning and I got them!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Jordan Knight for the first time in 10 years

#2 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:27 AM

Yay! How exciting! Blow Joey a kiss for me! ha!

#3 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

HAHA OMG I am so jealous!! :) Have fun and take your CAMERA!! HAHA!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

How fun...so jealous!

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:20 PM

DC tickets go on sale on Monday morning, one of the girls I work with is going to try and get them. I can't go because its a thursday night and DH has class...I have to be a responsible parent now ;o(
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

Oh dear pmsl

#7 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

How funny that they are back I use to have them all over my wall LOL!!!!
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#8 karahmia

karahmia
              • 163 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lizz
                I know, I'm such a dork, but I'm so excited. The show in AC is sold out (tix were on sale when I was in Jamaica), so I was dying to get ones for the Philly show. Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning and I got them!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Jordan Knight for the first time in 10 years
                Seriously though, I am so EXCITED!! I bought pre-sale tix on Wednesday for the show in Seattle and I can't wait. My parents wouldn't let me go when I was a kid so I'm making up for the lost chance. I actually bought two sets of four (fishing for better seats), so I'm selling one set. If any of you ladies are in the Seattle area and want tix PM me!

Though I was a little disappointed in the Platinum package. They want $375 per ticket for the meet and greet and a pre-show party. I loved them back in the day, I like them now but not that much. I think it's a bit ridiculous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users