Jump to content

Photo

Something you wish you would have packed?


  • Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

    Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christa
    I wish I would have brought more comfy shoes! Like Jessica, I didn't wear half of the stupid heels I brought. However, I did bust a pair of flip flops while there...which caused me to have to wear the heels when they weren't necessary! So definitely bring 2 pair of flips or whatever comfy shoe you like.
    I did this as well (bust a pair of flip flops) and had to wear heels downtown (super hilly) and search for a pair of comfy flip flops. So yeah, definitely bring two pairs of comfy shoes!

    #12 A10CalGal

    A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

      Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
      I did this as well (bust a pair of flip flops) and had to wear heels downtown (super hilly) and search for a pair of comfy flip flops. So yeah, definitely bring two pairs of comfy shoes!

      So, how did you break your flip flop Jess? I am proud to say I tripped on the excessively high curb at the Mega and fell flat - full body sprawled on the sidewalk in push up position. Ripped the toe thingy right out of the flop.

      #13 ashrose

      ashrose
      • Jr. Member
      • 422 posts

        Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

        Nice work Christa

        #14 joshfrommontreal

        joshfrommontreal
        • Jr. Member
        • 291 posts

          Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

          more underwear and a lot more snacks. I'm the worst for 2am cravings.

          #15 1elephant

          1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

            Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

            i'm w/ christa and jessica. i brought 15 pairs of shoes for 12 days. i only wore flip flops the entire time i was there. luckily about 5 of the 15 were flip flops!

            #16 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:30 PM

              I brought 2 pairs of flipflops, but they both at a strap across the top. I walked to much that I got a big welt on the top of my foot. Luckily mike's sisters gave me a pair without a strap as a gift. His two sisters, mom & I all had J crew flip flops with various drinks on them.

              #17 katrina

              katrina

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 4,328 posts

                Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

                we brought an ipod dock.. not for the wedding, but for personal use. it was nice to have music to listen to while we were in the room.. :)

                #18 Jessica

                Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

                  Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Christa

                  So, how did you break your flip flop Jess? I am proud to say I tripped on the excessively high curb at the Mega and fell flat - full body sprawled on the sidewalk in push up position. Ripped the toe thingy right out of the flop.
                  Haha!!!! Smooth Christa :)

                  I'm actually a big freaking klutz but amazingly enough I broke my flip flops through no fault of my own. Brian was walking behind me, stepped on the back of my shoe and I in turn tripped forward ripping the toe thing out.

                  #19 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:30 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by katrina
                    we brought an ipod dock.. not for the wedding, but for personal use. it was nice to have music to listen to while we were in the room.. :)
                    we brought a cd alarm clock & a few cds of honeymoon music. it was really nice to have. I had another mix that i played while getting ready.

                    #20 Yvette

                    Yvette
                    • Member
                    • 510 posts

                      Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:46 PM

                      this is a great thread! i too am making notes.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users