My Birthday Babies! Names??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

Last night on my birthday my honey drove me an hour to pick up 2 kittens. Their mom had been abandoned and she had 2 litters with this lady. There were kittens everywhere. Well I was only getting one but my honey surprised me and let me take home two! But we can't decide on names. They are both gray. One has white paws and white mouth. We like the names Sage and Willow but I think Willow might be girlie. We don't like "cat" names like Socks, Smokey, Shadow stuff like that. Anyone have any ideas? We like when the names kinda go together. Like Sage and Willow are both plant (trees). I'll be a good BDWer and show you their cute pictures!

They LOVE to sleep! And not alone!
    Click the image to open in full size.
    They are good playmates!
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

I'll have to think on the names, but they are really cute!!
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#3 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:28 PM

oh I think Sage and Willow are cute, but I guess kinda girly.
      They are so adorable I love the one of them sleeping, my fur babies always cuddle when they are sleeping too, its pretty cute.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Lilpaisley

• 402 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

I love the name Sage, but I do think Willow is a female name. How about sticking in the herb family? What about Basil? I almost name my cat that.

My FI and I when the hystory/mythology route. Our pets are all name after either creatures of myth or famous historical figures...and they had to be 4 letters long. We are proud parents of Loki, Cleo, and Eros.
        Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009

#5 Pisces

• 255 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:42 PM

FI's family's cats are also greek gods. We have Triton, Pan, Cleo, Athena, & Tyche. They were all related so it was a good mix.

I also like Basil & Sage though. I really do think Willow is a girl, but Sage could go either way for me.

They are SO cute!
          Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#6 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

Are they both males? I think I must've missed something...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 1elephant

• VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

i like sage and basil :)
              ours are bred from asian leopard cats, so we wanted asian names. we settled on sake for our first (said socky, like the rice wine, not s-ache) and when it was time for the 2nd, he just looked like an ed, so we went w/ edamame.

#8 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:10 PM

Yes, they are both boys!

#9 Polly....Prince

• 40 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

I sorta think the dark one looks like an Oliver (not sure why), maybe you could name them after Dickens characters. Maybe Bumble or Dodger from Oliver Twist?

#10 jmill130

• 601 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:21 PM

I like Sage and Basil:) They are so cute... I can't stop smiling and looking and the pics! Thanks! What a great Birthday gift!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users