Photo

Nylalany's Reviews Part 1 - Grand Riviera Princess resort and events (Riviera Maya)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

Wow, it sounds like you guys have a bunch of un-necessary obstacles BUT still had an amazing event and wedding ... i can't wait to hear more

#12 nylalany

nylalany
    • 625 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

Yes, I totally agree - my hair looked more natural and like what I wanted after it dropped (I was freaking out in the salon that it was all stiff and unnatural and they assured me it will be natural in the wind). but it dropped BEFORE I even left the resort to go to my wedding venue (I had to pin it back up a little), and continued to do so all night - I just wish it had had a little more hold. I really loved it - and thank you for saying I looked stunning - I just felt I had to direct and modify the salon's work a lot more than you should. But I was pretty happy!

#13 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:57 PM

Excellent detailed review. I think all future Grand Princess brides will be pleased with your detailed review. You looked gorgeous and it seems like despite the hurdles you had a blast. Congrats and best wishes!

#14 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MoWife
          What a thorough review. I'm sure future brides will really appreciate this. I just wanted to say I thought your hair looked better and really good once it did drop down more. It seemed more natural. Despite all the salon drama, you looked stunning!
          I agree! Your hair looked great & you looked amazing!!!!
          I really loved your blue dress & black dress too! (great taste!)
          So sorry that your wedding didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped & that you had to put up with so many extra difficulties, but it sounds as though everything worked out in the end! Congrats on becoming a Mrs!! Can't wait to see more pics!

#15 nylalany

nylalany
          • 625 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:36 AM

Oh no no no - my wedding was amazing - I haven't gotten to that part of the review yet!

#16 mickcu

mickcu
            • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:28 AM

Wow - AWESOME reviews of everything. Thanks for the response on Playa del Secreto as well. (I hope you will continue checking this site - b/c your knowledge is invaluable!)

Thanks again
              Michaela

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

Great review! Your hair do looked awesome on you!! Congrats again!

#18 FYB87

FYB87
                • 976 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

Great review! Very thorough!

#19 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:01 AM

Yay, finally a review that's longer than mine! I thought I was nuts for writing a review that was 20 pages long (in microsoft word) becuase I had never seen another one that long.

I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated because I know mine was. It's so usefull for future brides to know all the little details, especially the negative stuff.

#20 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
                    • 147 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:21 PM

Gorgeous!!! I love your attention to detail. Very unique

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users