Photo

2009 Dreams Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#21 BunnyBear

BunnyBear
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

I'm trying to get my wedding date to be August 28, 2009....but Daniella and Claudia and taking FOREVER to give me the a-ok... it's been almost a month. And now I'm fretting over hurrican season
    Kerry

#22 cancunbride

cancunbride
    • 531 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

Kerry have you tried calling her? Buy a calling card and harass them...I did! hahah

#23 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
      • 259 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:31 PM

I'm getting Married Oct. 16th 2009 :) Any October 09 brides out there?

#24 quackquack

quackquack
        • 152 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:00 PM

I am getting married May 30th 2009!

I am so excited...can't wait

#25 Cancunbride2009

Cancunbride2009
          • 44 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lynds
            Hey girls we are getting married April 17, 2009. Finally less than a year away!!!
            Hey - we are getting married the day before you on the 16th! How are your plans coming along?

#26 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kellywinter1
              Yeah!!!! Complete your Q & A form and email it back to her ASAP! This is how she is going to complete you contract. I sent mine to her back in March and still haven't gotten a first draft contract. So it will probably be a while before you get one.... And it does mean she is holding your date for you. I was stressing over reserving the date and not having a contract signed and Daniella assured me despite the lack of the contract the date was reserved for us. Plus TA Jennifer is helping me and she also got confirmation my date was reserved for me.

You are an official Dreams Cancun Bride!!!!!
              March?? That seems quite a long time. I have received numerous revisions to my contract since then?? You might wast to resend. Just look'n out for ya!

#27 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
              • 466 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bbpacco
                Since my date is in Hurricane season, possible flight cancellation is a thing that bothers me... esp we have friends flying across the globe!

But I am not going to worry too much since historical data never had hurricane problem at the early August...
                the meteorologist have no freak's clue when a hurricane will strike! Hell there was one in Nov in 2005. they are just educated guesser's with letter's behind their name!! LOL! All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and stick with the things I can control.

#28 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
                • 305 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                  March?? That seems quite a long time. I have received numerous revisions to my contract since then?? You might wast to resend. Just look'n out for ya!
                  Thanks for the advice, but I have sent it several times! Daniella told my TA she has it and will start working on it. At least this is what she says this week!

#29 bbpacco

bbpacco
                  • 146 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                    the meteorologist have no freak's clue when a hurricane will strike! Hell there was one in Nov in 2005. they are just educated guesser's with letter's behind their name!! LOL! All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and stick with the things I can control.
                    Yea.. since I can't control it, don't wanna think of it now, more than 1 year for me anyway.

#30 BunnyBear

BunnyBear
                    • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:45 AM

good call! I think I just might do that! thanks :-)
                      Kerry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users