• 52 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

X-Tine - I love the 2nd dress :)

#522 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
    • Banned
    • 630 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

I personally prefer the first one, but that is because I bought a mermaid dress with a ruffle bottom.  The dresses are quite different with the tighter mermaid and the more voluminous A-line.  Do you picutre a sexier dress or a more fairy-tale type dress? Both dresses are beautiful and they both look good on you - so it is a matter of what style do you imagine yourself in? 

Originally Posted by X-Tina 

Hi Ladies!

I really need your opinion on my dress selection. I can't decide between these two dresses. 

http://s1116.photobu...christina22210/

Help!!

#523 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:51 AM

I LOVE dress #1 but that is probably because it is almost identical to my own dress!!!!!  What designer and style is that gown??

I personally prefer #1 but I am not an A-line gown person so that is likely why.  Both dresses look great on you like clgriffi7 said but you have to go with what you picture yourself in.  Those are two VERY different dresses so you must be leaning one way more than the other!!!!

#524 X-Tina

X-Tina
        • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

I feel very sexy in the first one but I love how fairy tale the second one is. I'm having such a hard tim choosing because I bought a dress already and hate it. I've totally changed my mind. The only thing I don't like about the first dress is how I became instantly hot in it. :( Such a hard decision to make.

#525 X-Tina

X-Tina
          • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

I don't know who the designer if of the first gown... I tried on so many yesterday. The second gown is a Paloma Blanca. 

#526 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

What dress did you already buy?! Share a picture of that one!!!!!  Didn't anyone tell you once you find the dress you have to STOP looking!!!!! LOL

#527 X-Tina

X-Tina
              • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

Yes they totally told me that :P But when I tried on my dress again I felt old. Not fun and flirty and young. 

This is the original dress. 

http://www.davidsbri...ures-Lace-Trend

#528 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                • 860 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

X-Tina, they are both beautiful but my opinion would be go with dress number 1. You have a beautiful figure so why cover it up? Show it off and feel sexy and beautiful on your day!

#529 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

This is a gorgeous gown!!!!!! You need to feel good in it so I understand where you are coming from, you have gone to the complete OPPOSITE extreme now.... the 3 gowns are all so totally different!!! Which way are you leaning?

Originally Posted by X-Tina 

Yes they totally told me that :P But when I tried on my dress again I felt old. Not fun and flirty and young. 

This is the original dress. 

http://www.davidsbri...ures-Lace-Trend

#530 X-Tina

X-Tina
                    • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

I'm leaning towards the second one.... its a Paloma Blanca and feels amazing on. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users