Sign in to follow this  
Dez921714

January 2009 Brides Post Here

way to go on DIY! i love your ring holder!! :)

where did you find those first aid kits for the OOT bagshuh.gif love those...!

i love love your dress, and you will look beautiful in it! the bmaids and grooms' suit all go together so nicely!

good work!! :) :)

Nicole, I love your siggy pic!!! So cute! I was just about to update that we're getting ours done on Tuesday. I'm really excited, it'll be a good way to feel out our wedding photog too.

I was in the states with my dad last week and I got some stuff done too.

Picked up all 3 BM dresses (they fit!)

Got travel candles for OOT bags (on sale at Michaels for .22)

Bought sand ceremony set (still need sand)

Bought shout wipes for OOT bags (4/$1)

Oh yeah, I also bought my shoes for the wedding!

I'll try to find the pictures of the dresses and shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherbride View Post
Nicole, I love your siggy pic!!! So cute! I was just about to update that we're getting ours done on Tuesday. I'm really excited, it'll be a good way to feel out our wedding photog too.

I was in the states with my dad last week and I got some stuff done too.

Picked up all 3 BM dresses (they fit!)
Got travel candles for OOT bags (on sale at Michaels for .22)
Bought sand ceremony set (still need sand)
Bought shout wipes for OOT bags (4/$1)
Oh yeah, I also bought my shoes for the wedding!

I'll try to find the pictures of the dresses and shoes.
thanks! we just got our engagement pics back, so i'm playing around with them on photoshop and picnik.com! too much fun!

way to go with progress!!!
not to be stupid...is a travel candle a candle with a lid? smile35.gif
can't wait to see pics!!

Nicole - LOVE the signature pic :)

Andrea - you've got a lot done!!!! I can't wait to go check out the threads :)

TeacherBride - Yay for a productive week!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
To: nicholeandscott Thank you!! I got the first-aid kits at target for .99 cents each! They were in the mini travel toiletree aisle.
i found them!!!!! and bought them!!!! thanks for the tip!

anyone found small bottles of aloe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleandscott View Post
i found them!!!!! and bought them!!!! thanks for the tip!

anyone found small bottles of aloe??
I found aloe and sunscreen at dollar tree for, you guessed it, $1.

Thanks for the nice comments about my dress! Made my day:-)

Hi all you gorgeous brides!

I am a Jan 2009 Bride as well we'll be married at ROR on Jan 19th!

I really need some pushing on this planning stuff! I'm just not an organized person, you all seem to have it all together.

I have my dress and BM dresses, should be here in Nov.

Flower girl dresses which I adore, look at the decor chat on Aqua and Coral to see them (can't post pics at work!)

FYI for Canadian Brides I found a really nice Linen Suit at Le Chateau and they're on sale 3 peice suit for about $180, great deal!

Anyway that's it no planning underway yet! I'm such a bad bride!