Photo

Omg!!! Im Late!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

I am totally in panic mode right now...i completely forgot to send the notarized documents to Chandlyn...My wedding is June 28th....is it too late I'm about to roll over and die right now!

#2 bridget917

bridget917
    • 140 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

I'm not sure if it is any different at RIU, but I know that with Sandals they told me if my paperwork was late that there would just be an extra fee...hopefully that's all you'll have to worry about!

#3 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

OK...breathe ;-) She didn't email you to tell you that she hadn't received them yet?!?! Hmm...ok...I would get them done ASAP and send them through a Priority Courier.

I work at Canada Post so I would be the first to recommend using Purolator..but I don't know where you are.

I would just send them out express ASAP..good luck!

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

When was it suppose to be there?Have you called her? Have you checked into DHL to see how quickly they can get it there? Maybe you can fax her proof that you have it done then mail the actual documents ASAP?

#5 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
          • 148 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

I mailed mine out way over a month ago and still have not heard back from her saying that she has gotten them... so I am in bit of a panic as well...... but I plan on scanning and emailing them at work tomorrow, maybe you can do the same?

#6 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

Get them off asap it'll be fine - try not to worry too much you've still got time i'm sure

#7 Camille

Camille
              • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

Just tell her that you are sending them in "ISLAND TIME!"

#8 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

I think you'll be fine. I sent mine a bit late too & there was no problem.
                  It also took her like 2 weeks to tell me that she received them.

I think if you send them out ASAP, she'll get them in more than enough time. Just send her an email, tell her you're sending them this week & then check with her the following week to make sure that she got them.
                  I think I've read that some people scanned them & emailed them to her & she accepted that as well.

Oh, by the way, when I saw the title to the thread I thought, oh, another pregnant BDW member...LOL...then I read your post & said Ohhhh....she's late with documents!!!

#9 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

Please don't roll over and die! Send them to her ASAP, then follow up. I am sure it will be fine.

I too thought you were preggers. LOL! Seems to be something in the water around here.

#10 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                    • 186 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE=JUSTUSTWO;392638]I think you'll be fine. I sent mine a bit late too & there was no problem.
                      It also took her like 2 weeks to tell me that she received them.

I think if you send them out ASAP, she'll get them in more than enough time. Just send her an email, tell her you're sending them this week & then check with her the following week to make sure that she got them.
                      I think I've read that some people scanned them & emailed them to her & she accepted that as well.

Oh, by the way, when I saw the title to the thread I thought, oh, another pregnant BDW member...LOL...then I read your post & said Ohhhh....she's late with documents!!![/QUOTE]

OMG...that's too funny!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users