Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#981 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

omg your joking - they charge the guests to cut them off! thats a pure joke!! $15 per guest...it is all money money money..grrr...will be worth it though, don't want any pesky yellow or whatever colour they are bands showing up in my piccies - maybe i'll try negotiate a group discount for cut wristbands! hee hee

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#982 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
    • 258 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

Does the bride & groom and wedding party have to pay?? I mean really.. who wants wristbands in their pics?? I wonder if you can just tape them back together after the pics are taken?

#983 lor

lor
      • 38 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

hey girls,
        i feel like i haven't been on here in for ever, with school back we get so busy with my 9 yr old. anyway... totally off the subject, but has anybody who been at the MP know what kind of milk the serve i'm really trying to plan and figure out what i'm going to do with my 16mos old. is it cows milk? i went to mexico like 10yrs ago and i know for sure it was not at the resort i stayed at. please help! thanks

#984 lor

lor
        • 38 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

HaleGrifa,
          what day u leave to go home? we are getting there on 2/4.

#985 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
          • 274 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
            Our guests were not allowed to take their bracelets off, but some took them off and it was like $15 to replace them, you have to make sure you keep the bracelet you cut off, otherwise they will assume it is lost and will charge you daily for the remainder of your stay. The bride and groom will have their bracelet cut off by the WC. Hope that helps.
            Thanks a bunch Pookie! BTW, where in NV are you from?
            I was born and raised in Reno and just moved away a little over a year ago.

#986 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
            • 274 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

Does anyone know the rose petal policy at the MP?
              Are silk ones allowed to be thrown?

#987 Myen

Myen
              • 102 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DWandMJ
                Does anyone know the rose petal policy at the MP?
                Are silk ones allowed to be thrown?
                Hi Marie,

I don't know the official policy, but I've seen several photos taken by Tamm's at MP where petals and confetti are tossed after the ceremony, so I wouldn't suspect that it wouldn't be a problem.

Not sure if this helps any

#988 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
                • 274 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Myen
                  Hi Marie,

I don't know the official policy, but I've seen several photos taken by Tamm's at MP where petals and confetti are tossed after the ceremony, so I wouldn't suspect that it wouldn't be a problem.

Not sure if this helps any
                  I was just wandering if we had to specifically use biodegradable/natural or not. I sent Marlyn another list of questions including this one.

**** Opinion poll: Is it customary to tip the minister? What about tipping the WC?

#989 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
                  • 179 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
                    Our guests were not allowed to take their bracelets off, but some took them off and it was like $15 to replace them, you have to make sure you keep the bracelet you cut off, otherwise they will assume it is lost and will charge you daily for the remainder of your stay. The bride and groom will have their bracelet cut off by the WC. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much your input is very helpful. I am hoping that I can talk my WC to allow my wedding party and close family take off their bracelets without a charge.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

#990 Myen

Myen
                    • 102 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

I guess I had been asking Marlyn too many questions that I've now been assigned an on-site wedding co-ordinator. Her name is Claudia Fonseca. Has anyone worked with her before? Any feedback - good, bad or otherwise?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users