Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#1001 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:02 PM

Does anyone know how long the aisle are in the Gazebo's - Tucan Gazebo and Chapel Gazebo.

We are planning on removing the red carpet and placing our own asile runner that I have made.

Thank you

#1002 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
    • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:02 PM

Ok - so how does this forum truly work. I have such minimal points and no bank.

what to do . . .

#1003 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
      • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:05 PM

Hello - we leave to head home on February 7th.

Laura

#1004 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
        • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

Has anyone ordered a dress from juliusbridal.com?

Wondering if you have a review or comments for me. I am planning on ordering my reception dress from them.

But I am scared . . .

Thank you
          Laura

#1005 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
          • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lor
            HaleGrifa,
            what day u leave to go home? we are getting there on 2/4.
            Hey Lor

We leave to head home on February 7th.

Laura

#1006 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
            • 258 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:22 PM

Does anyone know the specifics on recieving a free private function? We had our flights booked online by my FI's uncle and he has time share at MP and is booking our rooms through that as our wedding present. Some of my family are booking through travel agents and some are booking online. As far as I know everyone is staying at MP and we will probably be taking up about 20-25 rooms. Do I need a booking number or something?? I'm so confused on this whole free function topic!!

#1007 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Anthony'sGirl
                Does anyone know the specifics on recieving a free private function? We had our flights booked online by my FI's uncle and he has time share at MP and is booking our rooms through that as our wedding present. Some of my family are booking through travel agents and some are booking online. As far as I know everyone is staying at MP and we will probably be taking up about 20-25 rooms. Do I need a booking number or something?? I'm so confused on this whole free function topic!!
                Hey, all the rooms need to be booked directly with moon palace. I contacted them asking about this a while ago, because we are going to be booking enough rooms to get the free functions too, however we aren't booking direct with mp - we are going through a ta and booking flights and accommo together, so we don't get the free functions!

Not too bothered, i'm sure the ta will give a nice wee discount for the block booking

#1008 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
                • 258 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
                  Hey, all the rooms need to be booked directly with moon palace. I contacted them asking about this a while ago, because we are going to be booking enough rooms to get the free functions too, however we aren't booking direct with mp - we are going through a ta and booking flights and accommo together, so we don't get the free functions!

Not too bothered, i'm sure the ta will give a nice wee discount for the block booking
                  Oh that sucks Oh well, I'm booknig a private function anyways, but it would have been nice to receive the free one obviously! Thanks for clearing that up though!!

Has anyone dealt with Yudelka Kok at the Miami Office?? I spoke with her once on the phone and she seemed nice enough. I emailed her today and asked her a few things.. including if she could send a request for an on-site coordinator because I have many questions and budgeting to do! Just any feedback on her would be great :) Thanks!

#1009 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
                  • 274 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

Myen!!! Thank you for the reference to Miss Claudia! She was quick to respond to my email and, as a result of my assigned WC being on vacation, she has managed to adopt our wedding as part of her case load. She also reserved the Chapel gazebo for us! :) YEA!!! One less worry gone. Thanks again!!

#1010 Myen

Myen
                    • 102 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:56 PM

Hey Marie,

I'm glad I was able to help. I'm still waiting for a response from Claudia, but I did throw out a lot of questions at her all at once. Hopefully, she gets back to me before the end of the week.

Fingers crossed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users