Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

OMG so hot out!

oh man it was bloody hot out this weekend here too 97 both saturday and sunday I think...I can't image how it is in Arizona!! Its so early for it to be this hot out!!

Ok it nearly hit a 100 here a few days ago and I thought I would pass out. We aren't used to that heat here in Oregon. Although, it seems as if its getting warmer and warmer every summer. Some new houses aren't even built with a/c. Thank goodness we have it!

I wish I could send some of our rain to you girls out west, you need it with all that heat. My parents said it was supposed to start cooling down a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I wish I could send some of our rain to you girls out west, you need it with all that heat. My parents said it was supposed to start cooling down a bit.
yeah it going from 95 this last weekend to 65 tomorrow...then rain this weekend. Too bad its not nice out for Memorial day weekend mad.gif

We will be home for Hot August Nights and I hope it rains at least one of the days, I love the summer thunderstorms in Reno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
We will be home for Hot August Nights and I hope it rains at least one of the days, I love the summer thunderstorms in Reno.
ohh how fun...and hot!! Yeah the tunderstorms are fun here!!