Sign in to follow this  
morenaindc

Where should we honeymoon in the RM?

Hello Ladies. I need to figure out our honeymoon plans soon. My TA has suggested, Iberostar Palac, and El dorado suites...I've taken a look at so many websites that they are all running together at this point. I need REAL feedback and suggestions. We are prepared to spend for luxury but want a unique, quality and romantic experience. We are getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace which is a large AI. I'd like the opposite for our honeymoon...somewhere with casitas or private bungalows etc. Suggestions please!!!

Hi

We got married at the moon palace and had our honeymoon at el dorado royale. i would highly recommend el dorado royale casitas. Go for an infinity casita if you can afford it-butler service round pool etc

EmX

We're staying at El Dorado Seaside Suites for our honeymoon. We were told about El Dorado Royale and casitas but it's still quite big. We are very excited about Seaside Suites...romantic and relaxing. (Also, a good friend of mine stayed there a few years ago...she raved about it!!)

i am also getting married at the barcelo (in a few days!), then we head over to the El dorado seaside suite for our HM! It will be a nice change because the barcelo is so massive and the EDSS is so small and romantic!