Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3111 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:43 AM

can't wait for your review Lisa.

#3112 Michelle613

Michelle613
    • 331 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:57 PM

Lisa congrats! Your signature pic is absolutely gorgeous!
      Michelle & Arsen
      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3113 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
      • 444 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

Congrats Lisa! I can't wait to read your review!

Quick question about the chair bows...did they pack them up for you at the end of the reception or did you leave them there? I wanted to bring them back to sell them. Do you think thats unrealistic?

#3114 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
          Quick question about the chair bows...did they pack them up for you at the end of the reception or did you leave them there? I wanted to bring them back to sell them. Do you think thats unrealistic?
          i didn't realize or remember until after we were home that i didn't get my chair sashes back. i'm sure it was an oversight, because pretty much everything else was returned to our room afterward (including maracas and fans guests left behind, table numbers, our cake topper and serving set, our sand ceremony items, the floral arrangements, etc.). i think whoever did cleanup probably just didn't realize we had provided our own. if you ask i'm sure it would be no problem getting them returned to you afterward.

#3115 Michelle613

Michelle613
          • 331 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

Lisa I saw your pictures on momentsthatmatter- They are beautiful.. I was crying.. Wow congrats again! Can't wait to see your review.
            Michelle & Arsen
            Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3116 mc5363

mc5363
            • 315 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

Lisa I just looked at your pictures online. You looked beautiful! Everything looked like it was just perfect...so happy for you!!

#3117 destination

destination
              • 215 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:55 PM

One last question before I leave on Monday for those recently married, does it get chilly at night at all? Just wondering if I should even bother bringing anything with sleeves

#3118 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by destination
                  One last question before I leave on Monday for those recently married, does it get chilly at night at all? Just wondering if I should even bother bringing anything with sleeves
                  the only time i felt chilly at all was while eating at the seaside grill one night ... it was extremely windy and had been raining off and on that day, and i was wearing a sun dress with spaghetti straps. i wouldn't bother packing anything with sleeves, but maybe a little wrap or shrug to throw over your arms and shoulders in the rare case that you might get a little chill.

don't over pack! i lived in bathing suits, sundresses, and flip flops all week!

#3119 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
                  • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

Leaving in a couple days for our 6/14 wedding -praying for no rain and all that good stuff. Good luck to Simbasim and my other weekend brides! and thanks to Sylvia for the info:) aswell as all the great stuff from this site over the last year!

#3120 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                    • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

OMg..Good luck! Have funn!! take lots of pics & Congrats!! :-) I am excited for you!! We leave on the 20th & I can't wait!
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users