Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2951 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Then if I can hang out in a bikini all day like my FI wants me to then I am ok with that as well. I can just take a few sarongs and thats it. Dresses I can wear for breakfast only since Ill be drinking almost all the time. lol

OMG.. I cant believe I am ahead of your game, sorry Claudia didnt respond, I have made my own vowels and I will discuss that with her once I get there. Whatever I need to take care of which is not much I will do this weekend.

My MOHs mother made all the bouquets for the bridesmaids and for my daughter and during my bridal shower my sister in law who was suppose to be holding onto them left my daughters on the table and someone accidentally picked it up. We found out who took it but since then that bouquet has been tossed and my cake I DO letters were lost too when the cleaning took place, now Im back to making another one and buying new letters... ughhh

#2952 Michelle613

Michelle613
    • 331 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

Harty, I'm so sorry you had to change your location, cancunbride-good luck on your big day!, and dc22173, I cannot wait to see your pics! I feel like I haven't been on here in so long!
      Michelle & Arsen
      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#2953 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

Harty, I'm so sorry you had to change your plans. You'll still have a beautiful wedding, I've always wanted to go to barbados, but haven't made it there yet. You'll have to take lots of pictures.

Sylvia, good luck with everything, I hope you have a beautiful day. don't pack too much, I had so much stuff that I never wore and it just made it more difficult at the end of the trip when I had to pack everything back up plus the stuff we bought. One of our suitcases was actually over the weight limit on the way home and we had to pay an extra $50 bucks. The dress code is definitely not over the top.

#2954 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

thank you girls... you girls sold me on unpacking some of my stuff... Il be leaving the day after mothers day Monday morning so I wont be logging in for a week since I want to be computer, cell phone, free for a week.

Love you all...

BTY, I posted my bridal shower pictures for everyone who has been asking me to. Thats the dress Im thinking of using for my TDD since my other dress was not made correctly.

#2955 mc5363

mc5363
          • 315 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

have a great time Sylvia! I know your day will be absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see your pics!!

#2956 Michelle613

Michelle613
            • 331 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:26 PM

Sylvia, where did you post the pics?
              Michelle & Arsen

#2957 Michelle613

Michelle613
              • 331 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:30 PM

Oh and btw, I tried looking for them on your wedding site, and you and your FI make a beautiful couple- you both look like models!
                Michelle & Arsen

#2958 nic123

nic123
                • 78 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Michelle613
                  Sylvia, where did you post the pics?
                  Found 'em:
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42100
                  ~Nic

#2959 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

Sylvia,

I can't believe its time for you to get married!!! Good luck to you, everything will be wonderful!

#2960 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
                    • 137 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:44 PM

Does anyone know if Dreams books more than 1 wedding each day?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users