Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#271 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wkbroome
    We are leaving on Monday, July 23rd for Dreams Cancun. Everything that we are taking has been packed in one large suitcase and has been sitting at the front door for the past 2 weeks. I wanted to make sure that everthing had been counted and packed so I would not have to worry about leaving anything needed down in Cancun. All we have left to do is pack our personal belongings. We have exactly 30 guests joining us for our special day. We are going to honeymoon down there; we went ahead and booked the junior jacuzzi suite for all 8 days. We decided to take our table decor instead of purchasing centerpieces at Dreams; I think they are rather overpriced. Instead, I purchased coral colored candles with votives that will line the table; white fingered starfish will be scattered throughout the table. We had customized turquoise napkin holders with our names, wedding date, and Dreams Cancun printed on them in silver. The napkins also have a cool seashell in a pretty turquoise. (My color is coral and we accented this with hints of turquoise where appropriate). The long table that fits in the terrace area is not very wide, so I did not want to overdo the table with too much. Hope this helps.
    Wow your big day is almost here!!! How exciting!!! Wishing you sanity in these last few days. All your details sound beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics :)
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#272 Carolena7

Carolena7
    • 785 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:28 PM

Hey girls,
      I was wondering if there is anyway for me to view the vip bouqets, since i'm new here and do not have any points I am unable to view them here.
      Also, Jilly, I had read in another thread that you had some information on dreams, I think you had said menus and some other stuff, I already have prices and info on music, photos, and video, but if you have anything would love it if you could send it my way. thanks.

#273 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Theres a lot of stuff posted in this thread as well, I think you'll find everything you're looking for. All of my info is on my laptop and I don't have it with me right now, otherwise I'd email it to you.

http://bestdestinati....ms-cancun.html

#274 RoSean

RoSean
        • 140 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

Question to all the Dreams Bride.

How did you decide that Dreams was the perfect resort for your wedding?

Did you go to Mexico to scout the resort and feel inlove with Dreams?

Or did you decide based on pictures and cost info you've received from the resort?

Just curious because I'm torn on whether I should visit Cancun next month or just decide on Dreams since I like everything I've read so far. I have been in Cancun and love the area hence my decision to have the wedding in Cancun.

With all the choice of resorts, I have to ask this question.
          Thanks!

#275 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:30 AM

I've never been there, we wanted to go somewhere for the wedding that neither of us had ever been to before. I fell in love with the gazebo at dreams and my TA also told me how wonderful they are with weddings. I've honestly heard so many good things about all of the dreams properties, very few bad.

Some of the girls getting married here have visited. I'm sure they'll speak up soon!

#276 Carolena7

Carolena7
            • 785 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:12 PM

Hey Jilly,
              Thanks for the reply....unfortunatly I was unable to open anything in that thread....it either said that I don't have enough points or my comp wouldn't let me open it...i'm not sure why..anyway...if or whenever you have your laptop would you mind sending that stuff to my email....whatever you have....thanks
              Carolena7@sbcglobal.net

#277 wkbroome

wkbroome
              • 99 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

Hey Ladies:

We are outta here tomorrow morning on the way to Dreams Cancun. I just wanted to send a special thank you to everyone that has contributed such awesome ideas and insight into planning my wedding. I will be sure to post a detailed review and lots of photos when I return. Everyone has been so kind to post their files and ideas......You Ladies Rock!!!!! Best Wishes and I will post real soon. Peace....

#278 jlink78

jlink78
                • 207 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

Have a great wedding! Can't wait to see your pics when you get back.

#279 RoSean

RoSean
                  • 140 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

HELP!!!

I know I came across flowers and cake costs and pictures in this forum. It's been 2 nights and I still can't find it. Can someone please email me this information before I go crazy?

Trying to see what kind of flowers are included in the Ultimate package and what I have to pay for additional flowers. I have 6 sets of bridesmaid and groomsmen.

THANKS!

#280 SusanK

SusanK
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,685 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by wkbroome
                      Hey Ladies:

We are outta here tomorrow morning on the way to Dreams Cancun. I just wanted to send a special thank you to everyone that has contributed such awesome ideas and insight into planning my wedding. I will be sure to post a detailed review and lots of photos when I return. Everyone has been so kind to post their files and ideas......You Ladies Rock!!!!! Best Wishes and I will post real soon. Peace....

Bye!!!! Have a wonderful wedding!!!! Wishing you nothing but the BEST!!! We can't wait to hear all about it!
                      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users