Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2381 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    My DH mom stayed at a different resort. She just brought her invitation with her. I think she got there a couple hours before the wedding. They let her right in and no day pass needed.

Here is a picture of my cake-

Click the image to open in full size.
    Kat did this cake come with the package or did you chose it?

Also, do you have photos of the cake that were offered?

#2382 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

The pic of my cake is in my siggy. That wasn't the cake that was included in my package, this was an upgrade. I have no idea what the original cake would have looked like. I didn't get the photo package so she let me have the red sashes around the chairs and ribbons and roses on the cake. On her laptop she had there was a bunch on cake pictures with different decorations. This is just my opinion and I've read some people say the same thing as well, the cake is not all that good. I'm big on sweets and me and my husband did not like it. I don't think any of our guest finished theirs either.

#2383 destination

destination
      • 215 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

Were you able to choose what kind of flowers were on the cake? I am doing AA flowers because I wanted to be sure to get what I like and not get nailed at dreams for cost to upgrade or whatever. I don't really care if they are the same flowers I have in my bouquet, just color coordinated at least. Were they at all flexible with what went on the cake?

#2384 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

I was able to choose the flowers. Everything I had were roses so she suggested the red roses on the top and I seen another cake with ribbons. There were so many different flowers on the other cakes so you may be able to get what you like. But if you don't mind the flowers coming from your own bouquet I would do that. I can't remember what the exact prices were for the upgraded cake but it was a little steep and to me not worth it.

#2385 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
          • 153 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:06 PM

Here are the cakes!

#2386 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
            • 153 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

ok- let me try again....and cakes!

Attached Files

#2387 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:22 AM

Are these the cakes included in the Package? Or are these all of the upgrades?
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#2388 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:31 AM

I just chose a cake style I liked then picked the flowers to coincide with my bouquet. I really wasn't that worried about the cake because I had heard that it wasn't that good anyway. My cake was REALLY good though. Everyone loved it.

#2389 sunitam

sunitam
                  • 124 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    I just chose a cake style I liked then picked the flowers to coincide with my bouquet. I really wasn't that worried about the cake because I had heard that it wasn't that good anyway. My cake was REALLY good though. Everyone loved it.
                    hey kat, what kind of cake did you have anyone try the 3 milk one??

#2390 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

It was chocolate. It was super moist and good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users