Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Originally Posted by ava22 View Post

Sorry this answer is for Ashleyloriann regarding the hairdresser at the resort.

Can you try posting them to see if it will let me view them? :) Thank you so much!!

wow Jencakes21 - you look Gorgeous and your wedding looks awesome too - thx for sharing :) it's a wonderful contribution to our forum community, and sure to help other couples planning their Dreams Cancun wedding.

Wishing you every happiness ahead.....Enjoy :)

team MTM :)

I had my wedding on July 5, 2013. I also wanted to use chinese lanterns but were unable to because of fire hazzard. We chose to use sparklers instead which was fun.
Ava...congratulations on your wedding!!! I saw your pictures & everything was absolutely beautiful :-) was wondering where did you get the engraved glasses with the sand in them they are beautiful!?! Did you happen to do a resort review? Just wondering :-)

Thank you so much. You are so kind for saying that. It was a dream come true. I did not do a resort review.  I ordered the sand ceremony frame set at:  foreverwedstore.com

Please feel free to ask me any questions. My name is actually Erin. My daughter's name is Ava :)

Ok dreams ladies, I have a trade question. Do you think I'll have success trading the Dreams photographer/videographer, album with 50 photos, and wedding video for a small lighted dance floor? Any chance a sound system too? What are your thoughts?

Thank you so much. You are so kind for saying that. It was a dream come true. I did not do a resort review.  I ordered the sand ceremony frame set at:  foreverwedstore.com Please feel free to ask me any questions. My name is actually Erin. My daughter's name is Ava :)
Thank you Erin :-) for the info!!

Erin,

Yes, I went with the Ultimate. I recently reviewed it again, and I don't think we'd save any money by going with the complimentary option.

Originally Posted by ava22 View Post

Megsweet1

Did you purchase the "Ultimate Package?"

Erin