Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Then if I can hang out in a bikini all day like my FI wants me to then I am ok with that as well. I can just take a few sarongs and thats it. Dresses I can wear for breakfast only since Ill be drinking almost all the time. lol

OMG.. I cant believe I am ahead of your game, sorry Claudia didnt respond, I have made my own vowels and I will discuss that with her once I get there. Whatever I need to take care of which is not much I will do this weekend.

My MOHs mother made all the bouquets for the bridesmaids and for my daughter and during my bridal shower my sister in law who was suppose to be holding onto them left my daughters on the table and someone accidentally picked it up. We found out who took it but since then that bouquet has been tossed and my cake I DO letters were lost too when the cleaning took place, now Im back to making another one and buying new letters... ughhh

Harty, I'm so sorry you had to change your location, cancunbride-good luck on your big day!, and dc22173, I cannot wait to see your pics! I feel like I haven't been on here in so long!

Harty, I'm so sorry you had to change your plans. You'll still have a beautiful wedding, I've always wanted to go to barbados, but haven't made it there yet. You'll have to take lots of pictures.

Sylvia, good luck with everything, I hope you have a beautiful day. don't pack too much, I had so much stuff that I never wore and it just made it more difficult at the end of the trip when I had to pack everything back up plus the stuff we bought. One of our suitcases was actually over the weight limit on the way home and we had to pay an extra $50 bucks. The dress code is definitely not over the top.

thank you girls... you girls sold me on unpacking some of my stuff... Il be leaving the day after mothers day Monday morning so I wont be logging in for a week since I want to be computer, cell phone, free for a week.

Love you all...

BTY, I posted my bridal shower pictures for everyone who has been asking me to. Thats the dress Im thinking of using for my TDD since my other dress was not made correctly.