Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#3501 Angie1017

Angie1017
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:48 AM

Another bride who used her said it was a nice video to have, but it was really windy, and the sound quality wasn't that great.  It just sounded like it wasn't really the style I am after.  I'll try and find the video style I love and post the links on here.  I get chills every time I watch them and tear up!

Originally Posted by cdlillad 

Angie - What did you find out about the video?  I don't even know what a movie-style video is.  So I guess I would be fine with the video they provide?

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#3502 Angie1017

Angie1017
    • 213 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:56 AM

Here is one...

http://blog.rfproduc...ifer-david-sde/

I'll find more...oh how I just love this style!

Attached Files

#3503 KRama

KRama
      • 421 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

Hi ladies! I'm the bride that Angie chatted with regarding the video. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to upload it so you girls can check it out. There are a of couple things that I'm not thrilled with but I don't want to my personal nit-pickiness to influence decisions without actually seeing it!

Angie - my video is actually quite similar to the one you posted! Unfortunately, the videographer arrived after I was done getting ready so we did a few posed kind of shots instead.

There's one scene that bugs me just because it was a goofy moment that I wish she didn't include: she told me to smile at my flowers so I thought she meant "look at your flowers like you're admiring them". Turns out she said "smell your flowers" but I misunderstood her accent! I said "oh!" and brought the flowers up to my face quickly...she has that whole clip on the video! I totally laugh at it now but I wanted more of a romantic lovey-dovey video and I find it more cheezy/funny...but that could just be my opinion, someone else may think it's totally romantic!

#3504 Angie1017

Angie1017
        • 213 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

Ooooh, I'd love to see it if you can figure out how to post it!  He he, that's too funny about the "smile" at the flowers, I bet I would have done the same thing!

#3505 Angie1017

Angie1017
          • 213 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

Found the other one!  Isn't she the most beautiful bride ever?!

http://lovestorymedi...double-sde.html

#3506 cdlillad

cdlillad
            • 141 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:01 PM

Great videos!  Basically they edit the video to music, instead of just a boring video of the entire ceremony.  Kayley I would love to see your video, if you're able to upload it somewhere.  I am still trying to decide if the videographer is in my budget, or whether to include ceremony only or reception as well.

#3507 waybuloo

waybuloo
              • 306 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:12 PM

Would love to see your video as like the other girls I am debating whether to have one or not.....I have heard mixed reviews but never actually seen one.  Try to figure a way to upload!! :)

Originally Posted by KRama 

Hi ladies! I'm the bride that Angie chatted with regarding the video. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to upload it so you girls can check it out. There are a of couple things that I'm not thrilled with but I don't want to my personal nit-pickiness to influence decisions without actually seeing it!

Angie - my video is actually quite similar to the one you posted! Unfortunately, the videographer arrived after I was done getting ready so we did a few posed kind of shots instead.

There's one scene that bugs me just because it was a goofy moment that I wish she didn't include: she told me to smile at my flowers so I thought she meant "look at your flowers like you're admiring them". Turns out she said "smell your flowers" but I misunderstood her accent! I said "oh!" and brought the flowers up to my face quickly...she has that whole clip on the video! I totally laugh at it now but I wanted more of a romantic lovey-dovey video and I find it more cheezy/funny...but that could just be my opinion, someone else may think it's totally romantic!

#3508 waybuloo

waybuloo
                • 306 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hi Michelle,  you can't bring in an outside photographer anymore at the GBP you have to use Arrecife the resort one :)

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 

Hi Ladies!

Are there any brides getting married in April 2011? I'm hoping to share a photographer. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Michele

#3509 nikki&owen

nikki&owen
                  • 64 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:18 AM

Thank you Abbie & Angie, that is a good suggestion to go with the "remember package" I think I might end up going that route.

Man I cannot believe it is only 4 months away? Who else will be down there end of March / begining of April?

Originally Posted by abbie32 

Nikki - I'm having a symbolic ceremony as well but we decided to just go with the "Remember" package for $700US. The only difference between this one and the "Deluxe" one ($1160) is the flowers for the bride's table and the champagne toast. I'm not paying for extra flowers because I have 6 BM's and they can use the bouquets for flowers for the table. We're just going to buy a few bottles of champagne from the resort for a toast. It's in the list of extras and it's certainly not going to cost $460. So, if you want to save some money I would just go with the "Remember" package.

Angie - I have been back and forth with them about a video. I want a really nice video and I'm concerned about the quality of the video as well. Their pictures are great but I want a video almost more than pictures. haha   They said they were working on a demo to send me as well but it looks like I won't be seeing it until the new year. Would you mind sending me a link to your video when you get it? I would love to see how it turns out. You must be so excited to be leaving in a few weeks!!

Does anyone have an email for DJ Bijan? I was going to use the resort DJ but I'm not using him now for that price. Thanks!! :-)

#3510 kat15.4.11

kat15.4.11
                    • 30 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:59 AM

Hi

We re getting married Friday 15th April 2011 arrrggghhh can't believe we're almost there! xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users