Wooohooooo! PV here we come - again...!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:05 AM

Very cool!!! You'll have a blast - again!

BTW I've been to Denver airport 2x, both for layovers. It is nice, and big (I think that is the one where there are subway-like cars to get you around?)

One thing that struck me was how white it was...lol I know that sounds funny being that I'm white and all - and maybe it was a coincidence both times I was there - but almost everyone was the same color with the exception of a few airline employees. It was so striking I called my parents from the airport because I had to tell someone! Maybe coming from CA that was strange to me because I've never seen that before, but it was sort of eery.

Anyways, that was pointless but you struck a memory....have fun in PV!!

#22 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

wow, another site visit? that is great, have a fun time!

#23 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Very cool!!! You'll have a blast - again!

BTW I've been to Denver airport 2x, both for layovers. It is nice, and big (I think that is the one where there are subway-like cars to get you around?)

One thing that struck me was how white it was...lol I know that sounds funny being that I'm white and all - and maybe it was a coincidence both times I was there - but almost everyone was the same color with the exception of a few airline employees. It was so striking I called my parents from the airport because I had to tell someone! Maybe coming from CA that was strange to me because I've never seen that before, but it was sort of eery.

Anyways, that was pointless but you struck a memory....have fun in PV!!
        OMG - that is HILLARIOUS! I've never noticed! I am cracking up!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#24 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

Well, we fly out bright and early in the morning. Still have a lot of packing to do, have to go drop the dogs off at their respective "temporary homes" (Conor is going with our friend Sonja and Ollie will be staying at my Dad's with his best buddy Flash).

Does anyone need anything - last minute questions, tips, tricks? If not I'll see you guys next Friday! (though I'm sure I'll be on here a few more times today)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#25 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

I'm so jealous Jaime.. I want to go badly!!! have fun, enjoy your very well deserved time off after your A's and B's ... we will be waiting your review and photos.

Drink one pi±a colada at the beach for me too since I can't drink or take sun in a while!!!

#26 jmill130

jmill130
            • 601 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

Jamie,
              Have a safe and fun trip! Enjoy, take some pics!

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by edna

Drink one pi±a colada at the beach for me too since I can't drink or take sun in a while!!!
                I will definitely put you on the pi±a colada list! Actually, that would be kind of funny if I made a list... I wonder how many I'd need to drink...?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                  I will definitely put you on the pi±a colada list! Actually, that would be kind of funny if I made a list... I wonder how many I'd need to drink...?

have one for me! but can you make mine a margarita?! have fun! we want FULL details when you get back!

#29 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CODestBride2009
                    have one for me! but can you make mine a margarita?! have fun! we want FULL details when you get back!
                    Soooo, like 27 pina coladas and 1 margarita...? Got it

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#30 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

Have a great time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users