• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:58 AM

J-
    I am so excited we will cross paths in PV. We arrive May 22nd 10:30am and are there until the 28th (I am so excited to see all the villas and find the one that is perfect for our ceremony/reception), if possible lets meet up before you leave for the airport.

I don't blame you on the stairs thing either.

If we don't see each other. Have the time of your life. I have a great list of local restaurants a friend sent me, who owns a home there if you would like it. It also have some bars that she recommends.

Cheers

I want to see pictures when you get back and hear all about it.

#12 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
    • Banned
    • 494 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

J- I also can't believe we are getting married 2 days apart. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Someone else can be freaking out with me next year.....

#13 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DreaW
        I'm so jealous....Have a great time. I'm seriously going to plan a weekend getaway...since Erik doesn't think he will have time to take any time off. I'm thinking New York.
        For our NY get together on the 7th

Jaime have fun, I am full of envy

#14 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dragonfly
          For our NY get together on the 7th

Jaime have fun, I am full of envy
          Yes I was thinking that but I just looked on line for tickets and it's expensive...we seriously can't spend any money right now. I'm not sure about going to New york or Jamaica this summer. We have some miles, so I'm going to talk to Erik about it.....

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
            Drink two for me!
            Jamie, I'm JEALOUS!! No fair, I want to go!
            You can fit in my carry on, right??

Quote:
            Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
            J-
            I am so excited we will cross paths in PV. We arrive May 22nd 10:30am and are there until the 28th (I am so excited to see all the villas and find the one that is perfect for our ceremony/reception), if possible lets meet up before you leave for the airport.

I don't blame you on the stairs thing either.

If we don't see each other. Have the time of your life. I have a great list of local restaurants a friend sent me, who owns a home there if you would like it. It also have some bars that she recommends.

Cheers

I want to see pictures when you get back and hear all about it.
            Too bad - I think we'll just miss each other. Would've been especially fun to meet a fellow BDW member in Mexico!! And yes we will definitely be doing the countdown together! Heck, there is a good chance our paths will cross again this time next year... :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:11 PM

I get lost at the Denver airport evertime LOL. It is a very nice airport though :) I hope you have an amazing time!

#17 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne

We will be flying out this coming Sunday May 18th at 6:45 am (eek!) and returning Thursday evening. We have connecting flights in Denver both ways which we've never done internationally before but I'm sure all will be fine. I hope the Denver airport's nice as we have a 3 hour lay over there on the way back!

Layover in Denver?!

Hey maybe you guys can pack me up in your suitcase when you stop here! Nobody would know right?!

hmm...cheap flight on expedia huh?....

#18 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:39 PM

Wow! This is your third one huh! Have fun!

#19 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

SO jealous!!! I'm currently unemployed & have ridiculous amounts of free time on my hands and I have NOBODY to go on a last minute trip with me! (I've found some amazingly cheap trips too!)
                    Have a wonderful time & if you can swing it - have a shot of tequilla for me instead of the pina colada!

#20 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:32 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyh
                      Wow! This is your third one huh! Have fun!
                      Yup...
                      SO jealous!!! I'm currently unemployed & have ridiculous amounts of free time on my hands and I have NOBODY to go on a last minute trip with me! (I've found some amazingly cheap trips too!)
                      Have a wonderful time & if you can swing it - have a shot of tequilla for me instead of the pina colada!
                      Awwwwe, you can come with us!!!!!

And yes we will definitely have a shot of tequila just for you ... and maybe one for your bun too... for good measure, of course

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users