Photo

Pictures of Mariah's and Nick's DW!!!!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 caroline

caroline
  • 697 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:26 AM

12 carats!!! How on earth can he afford that kind of $?!

I never heard the guys name before his union with MC!

#62 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      The word of the day just in case anyone cared- haha
      farticles
      The particles of air contaminated after someone or something lets out gas.
      OMG Thats hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!

#63 Tobi

Tobi
      • 163 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

They look so strange together...like a Mommy and her teenage son. MC is frickin' crazy.

Of course you're going to be "totally in love" with the guy for the 1st 3 months...you haven't even passed any "farticles" in front of eachother yet =) LOL

#64 Monique

Monique
        • 415 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:13 AM

OMG...listen to us bashing her and her new man...let's be nice and wish them well...even if everyone believes it's a crock and will fall apart in little to no time...I guess I was expecting her to be with someone different...he just doesn't seem like her type like their unequally yoked!

Oh well...I'm going to look for a copy cat of those shoes...that's my mission from all of this!!!

And Farticle is tooo HA-Larious... me and my friends have another word for the year...TA-licious...my Grandma always mispronouces words and she doesn't say delicious she says Talicious...so when ever we eat something that is tooo good for words we say talicious!

#65 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:27 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
            I watched her on the Ellen Degeneres show today and she says she's totally in love!!! Who knows! She was acting like a little school girl with a crush.
            I saw it too thanks to the DVR. I think it's one of the better interviews I've seen her do...she seemed relaxed and comfortable with herself and in previous interviews she didn't always have that natural cool about her. I want it to work, Lord knows her 1st marriage made her miserable so maybe the 2nd time is a charm :)

#66 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Monique
              OMG...listen to us bashing her and her new man...let's be nice and wish them well...even if everyone believes it's a crock and will fall apart in little to no time...I guess I was expecting her to be with someone different...he just doesn't seem like her type like their unequally yoked!

Oh well...I'm going to look for a copy cat of those shoes...that's my mission from all of this!!!

And Farticle is tooo HA-Larious... me and my friends have another word for the year...TA-licious...my Grandma always mispronouces words and she doesn't say delicious she says Talicious...so when ever we eat something that is tooo good for words we say talicious!

*** I just read online.. should've guessed it.. her shoes are Christian Louboutins ***

#67 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                I heard on the radio this morning that she wanted this huge million dollar wedding in NYC at St. Pat's and he talked her out of it, apparently he's trying to help her not be so high maintenance.
                Isn't that where she got married the first time? Let me check. Ok, it was in NYC but at a different church:

September Morn: Wednesday, 5/08/02:* Mariah Carey and Tommy Mottola: A NYC Flashback

#68 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:14 AM

I feel like a biatch, but I totally don't believe in love at first sight. Lust that becomes love, definitely.... but not straight out love at first sight. I don't understand how you can love someone before you know anything about them.

And although I think Mariah is pretty, there's something skanky about her at the same time and she just seems nutso. And him... well the only thing I know about him is that he had some silly show on MTV and he looks waaaaaay young.

But that's just my opinion! Yay for them. Hope it works...

#69 Monique

Monique
                  • 415 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

Jessica you are too funny LMAO!!!

#70 FYB87

FYB87
                    • 976 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users