Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

I'm so glad that everything is fine! I've been so insanely busy lately that I haven't been logging on as much, and then I miss everything

I can only imagine how you must have felt and I'm so so soooo glad that he's fine and that you're going to see him soon. I think you need a giant hug!

#32 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    OMG Jenny I am glad he is okay! I had the same thing happen to me. My FI went to Peru w/his brother to climb Machupichu (sp?). Well of course it was when the earthquake occured that killed all these people. So I was freaking out hysterical crying and I couldn't get in touch with him b/c they were roughing it. It turns out he didn't even feel it since he was on top of a mountain!

The ironic thing was that before he left I kept begging him not to go and I even said "Why can't you just be like a normal guy and go to Cancun to get wasted and see wet t-shirt contests?" Umm yeah then Cancun got hit by a hurricane that same week he was gone!

I am glad that Greg is okay! I'm sure he'll be home safe and sound soon and then you will feel at peace and relieved. Give him big hugs when he comes home!
    Thats so scary! Don't know which is worse, hurricane or earthquake! I think earthquake.

My nerves are shot lol I already talked to him today and he's in for the night.. I can't wait til tomorrow! I'm going to make is favorite home-cooked meal and me and my nephew are going to bake him a cake :)

#33 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BarefootBride
      After leaving overseas, I have had so many people try to get in touch with me after watching the news and hearing about a particular earth quake or Tsunami. It never appears such a big deal the way that the media informs people in the US.

So the death toll really isn't up to 12000? It sounds horrendous to me!

Jenny, I'm so glad he is safe. I'm such a worrier too so I would be freaked until I saw my man back.
      Happily married since 2008

#34 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        Thats so scary! Don't know which is worse, hurricane or earthquake! I think earthquake.

My nerves are shot lol I already talked to him today and he's in for the night.. I can't wait til tomorrow! I'm going to make is favorite home-cooked meal and me and my nephew are going to bake him a cake :)
        I think he will love a home cooked meal and a cake! And did I mention that fear and worry are a huge aphrodesiac? Ahem....

#35 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
          I think he will love a home cooked meal and a cake! And did I mention that fear and worry are a huge aphrodesiac? Ahem....
          oh hell yea girl..

#36 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JennyK
            oh hell yea girl..
            hahahahahahahahahaha!

#37 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:03 PM

FI is back on American soil! I'm so excited now.. no more worries about China

#38 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

OMG thank goodness! Is he home with you yet?

#39 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
                  OMG thank goodness! Is he home with you yet?
                  not yet.. I'm leaving to go get a massage from my bf and then I'm off to the airport to get him at 8pm.. woohoo!! Im so excited i'm seriously dancing like this ---->

#40 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

haha I hope the massage is from a Best Friend, not a Boy Friend. All these acronyms are killers.
                    Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users