Sign in to follow this  
currier73

I booked my resort!!!!

I am so excited. We just booked our wedding at Sandals Negril. We will be there 4/21 to 4/28 in 2009. Our wedding will be on the 23rd at 4pm. If anyone has ever stayed at this resort or got married here, please let me know? I have mostly seen everyone getting married at the riu resorts or in ochos rios. I would love some feedback from anyone that has stayed in Negril. I just want to thank everyone on the forum because it does make the planning a lot easier. I don't have a lot of planning because it will just be the two of us, but I have gathered some great ideas that I will definitely use for our wedding and the reception we will have at home.

Thanks again,

Heather

cheer2.gif

Congrats Heather! Unfortunately I'm not help bc I'm a SGOR bride, but I do know how great it feels to have your trip and ceremony booked! A few more SGOR brides have been straggling in. Hopefully Negril brides will too!

Congratulations....you must have a huge weight lifted off your shoulders.....So none of your family will be coming? Are you only doing a reception when you come home or a symbolic ceremony?

Congrats on booking! Such a big thing to be able to check off your list!

I think my parents might have stayed there previously... I will have to ask them. But hopefully some brides here will be able to help ya out!