Sign in to follow this  
Ellipse22

Using Michael

Anyone had any experience using Michael as your photographer?

I personally do not have the funds to get a different photographer..I'm trying to keep this simple.

So...if you have photos taken by Michael can you give me a review and show some pics perhaps?!?!

TIA!

If you look through some of the most current ROR reviews ... I know a couple of the brides used the photoshop. Not Michael, but his new assistant whose work I actually really like. Let me see if I can find them...

I think I read on one of the threads that if you WANT Michael you have to request him. Otherwise you will get Christopher, his assistant doing your pictures. I personally like Christopher's pictures better, because of the different poses that he has you do!

I used Michael and was very happy with him! I agree his photos are not AS stunning as many specialty photographers, but he captured our day perfectly and for us and our budget, it was great!

I do LOVE his new assistant Christopher's work, I have seen many new brides photos who used him and he is great! He was not there yet when we got married in Feb.

I have a link to my review and pics below in my signature, just click on that and they should be in there! Hope that helps! (On page 6 of my review I posted a link to all 100+ photos we purchased from Michael)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msasfraz View Post
how do we upload photos guys... need a little help
If you have them saved in photobucket... just copy and paste the IMG code and they should turn up.