DJ: Mannia Cancun review

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#51 Gail

• 358 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

I just wired the money last week and signed contract. He sent the contract back with his name on it. I want to make sure you know he sends out other dj's also for this company. I wanted him based on his reviews on here so I made sure to tell him that.
    Pro wedding pic slide show

#52 Freckles

• 67 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:34 PM

We too are getting Carlos for our wedding DJ. Have any of you girls wired money to the DEUTSCHE BANK in New York? Just wondering as there is alot of mention of American Bank on here. Just want to make sure its all legit and Im sending my money to the right person!!!

#53 PM.Wedding

• 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

Thanks to everyone for answering my question!!!

#54 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:38 PM

I hired DJ Mannia and I had to wire the money to DEUTSCHE BANK in New York. He also sent me a confirmation that he received it.

#55 cancunbride

• 531 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by JennyK
            Thanks so much for the review! Many of us have booked Carlos - It's nice to see how wonderful he is!

OMG Jenny 8 more days.....im super excited to see your pics and read your review..

#56 zorlack76

• 259 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

You know, we are having our wedding at Dreams Resort Cancun. I contacted Mannia and he told me I would have to book him through my WC at Dreams. So I told my WC that I wanted Mannia, and she said that he is booked for me on my wedding day. Wierd. I have the contract signed and all the deposits sent to Dreams, but the contract doesnt specify that Mannia is doing the DJ'ing. What do you all think. Should I believe my WC if she said that Mannia is booked (even though I have not sent him a deposit?) Thanks all!

#57 Maria Luisa Locht

Maria Luisa Locht
              • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

I am getting married in December, and one of my co-workers recommended me this company? She also said that the Paradisus Riviera is a very good option.

I read in other forum that this company has a very good DJ under the name of Carlos Martinez. Is he really a big difference in a party?

#58 robinbood

• 97 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

Carlos was fantastic- an A+. I 100% recommend him and Mannia.

#59 Maria Luisa Locht

Maria Luisa Locht
                  • 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

I keep hearing goog info about Mannia. I got information that the iluminated dance floor is fantastic and that can be mounted even in the beach. That they play every type of music including southern USA or club music.

Can someone share quotations used?

#60 Michelle613

• 331 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

Hey everyone! I know that DJ Mannia is amazing but I begged my WC to have DJ Doremixx because I like his prices better. However, what was off about Mannia was that in the price list that Dreams provided me for extras, it said the LED dance floor is $40 per square FOOT plus like tax and setup--which is outrageous. Now im thinking its a typo, maybe its $40 per meter? Does anyone know how much it costs to have DJ Mannia and a lighted dance floor for 4 hours? Doremixx would've been $900! How can I get my WC to budge!!!
                      Michelle & Arsen
                      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users