FI and I think it would be fun to add these to the OOT bags, our guests are all fun and would totally love it as a joke! Anyone know where we can find some cheap fuzzy ones? Ive searched but each one is about 4-5 dollars and thats a lil high...I think im most excited for this item to be in the bags..lolsmile120.gif

We had a Pure Romance bridal party and someone bought me some leopard ones. not sure how much they were, but maybe you could get a deal for buying bulk.

I had purchased some at a buck store once upton a time...

Words of caution though: make sure to pack them in your checked luggage.. I was bringing them to visit Mat as a joke once & accidentally put them in my carry-on bag & the security actually pulled them out in front of everyone & announced VERY LOUDLY that I couldn`t bring them on the plane & that they would be waiting at the security desk when i got back.... hehe OOPS!!

Do you have any stores like San Fransico Gifts Inc? It's a store that carrys gift items & joke stuff. Um I don't know how else to describe the store & I can't find a website...

Worst case, maybe you can buy some of the kids' plastic ones and hot glue pieces from a feather boa to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Do you have a Spencers gifts or Lovers Lane? Thats my suggestion
We used to in the mall near my house but they got rid of it. I did see some online at Spencers for $6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
We had a Pure Romance bridal party and someone bought me some leopard ones. not sure how much they were, but maybe you could get a deal for buying bulk.
Thats a good idea, I could look into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrafaye View Post
I had purchased some at a buck store once upton a time...
Words of caution though: make sure to pack them in your checked luggage.. I was bringing them to visit Mat as a joke once & accidentally put them in my carry-on bag & the security actually pulled them out in front of everyone & announced VERY LOUDLY that I couldn`t bring them on the plane & that they would be waiting at the security desk when i got back.... hehe OOPS!!
Lol...Wow! I will be putting them in my checked luggage, thanks for the warning:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrafaye View Post
Do you have any stores like San Fransico Gifts Inc? It's a store that carrys gift items & joke stuff. Um I don't know how else to describe the store & I can't find a website...
No we dont have those in Michigan, not that I know of anyway.