Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Carly's planning pics

Surprisingly, I got the idea from someone on here, I think Jamy (starchild) might be the one who I first noticed mentioning it. But there are actually several threads out there discussing it. I just think it's such a cool idea. I never even smelled this perfume either. I just did some searches online and I liked the description of it "L De Lolita Lempicka By Lolita Lempicka For Women" so I bought it! I hope Matt and I both like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumrdream View Post
I love your bridesmaids dresses! They are really pretty! Where did you get a "signature scent"? sounds cool.....

Sarah - I don't think I had any clue either! But I am really happy with most everything. If I could change anything, it would be to not buy all the cheap crap that I bought for the OOT bags and get nicer cups. But oh well, and after seeing it all together, I think that really is my only regret at this point, so I am pretty happy with how it's all come together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
I didn't realize you were so talented- and can sew! I'm so jealous...

Carly your stuff is great. Your dress is beautiful. And i really like your mom's dress too. Your guests will enjoy everything. I can't believe you made the guestbook, it's really nice. your gonna have to let us know how you did it when you get a chance.

Well, I didn't "make" the guestbook. I bought it from Ten Thousand Villages and then added the stickers and paper to the side of pages. This was back when we were suppoed to have 50+ at the wedding. Now we are at 24, which is cool, but I have a big book to fill! Guess we will have to add double pictures of people!

Carly - everything looks amazing - I was hoping to see more pics!!! How exciting it is to have everything done :) I can't wait to see your wedding pics when you return. smile159.gifsmile159.gif

ooh yay i found a computer at work where i can see the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Click the image to open in full size.[/font][/color]
is that "our" starfish?? so pretty!! i cant wait to see how it looks in your bouquet!

Carly- everything looks fab. Not only are we wedding date twins, our colors choices are very similar. There's going to be A LOT of celebrating happening on May 17th!! Yahoo!!