Carly's planning pics

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:46 PM

So I have LOTS and lots of pictures cuz I have anally kept up my photobucket with pictures of just about everything, so don't say I never gave you anything!

Engagement ring and wedding bands
    Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Matt's Ring - Click the image to open in full size.

Save – the – date
    Click the image to open in full size.

The dress
    Lazaro LZ3664 - Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The shoes (flat for the beach and high–heeled for the receptions)…
    Flat – EBAY seller - Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Garter – EBAY seller – Click the image to open in full size.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Matt's and the GM clothing (Matt's shirt will be in ivory and the GM's in Sky, not pebble as shown)

The BM dresses and parasols for the girls in Jamaica.
      Dress - Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The honorary BM dresses and parasols for the AHR.
      VS 7 in 1 - Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

The flowergirl dresses for Bronwen (4) and Gwen (2) that my sister and I made, their parasols and flower girl buckets.
        Parasol – Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The ring bearer clothes for Liam (2) are (the pants are a kind of baby blue seersucker similar to this pic) and the ring bearer shell.
        Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Mother of the bride dress (don’t have pictures of the father of the bride or the grooms parents clothing)

Fans purchased for the guests, during the wedding...

Signature Scent purchased for wedding and honeymoon…

Hair Inspirations…

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

New Hair flower

Etsy Seller - Click the image to open in full size.

Earrings from Etsy seller Chicallure - Click the image to open in full size.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

Purse from Etsy seller Muchacha K - Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Polaroid/note Guestbook I made for Jamaica…
            Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

OOT bags – handmade by me!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Here is what will be contained in our OOT bags, all from Oriental Trading, except the pashmina...
              Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Pen to sign documents from Etsy seller Craftiness - Click the image to open in full size.

Luggage Tags for Jamaica…

Photoshare card from Vistaprint...

Table Inspiration (bought the votives)…
                Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

Wedding cakes – 1st is the cake included in Beaches package, 2nd is more like I want it to look…

BM Gifts

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

Flowergirl gifts – these are on a pink or purple satin cord for our flowergirls. The jeweler couldn’t make a hibiscus charm small enough for the girls, so we went with a plumeria charme, which is similar.

Beach Ceremony Inspirations, aisle petals similar to this but in orange

Bouquet – included in package at Beaches

#10 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

woah....more coming I hope! Carly....my god I can't believe it is almost here! I'm so excited for you. I love the colors and style of everything you have. I totally adore your shoes and the bm dresses. You are going to be a very stylish and gorgeous bride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users