http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#12 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

We're doing our anniversary trip this weekend. I have to work 'til 1pm on Saturday but then we're leaving town to hang out in a little bed & breakfast a couple hours away, Sat night through Mon morning. The little town is really cute and our fave thing is the drive in theater...we love it! lol! So we'll cozy up in the back of my suv and watch movies one night. We did this last year and got pretty drunk from the cooler of "goodies" we brought with us...guess I won't be repeating that scenario this year! lol!

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:37 PM

I know I have something Saturday I just cant remember.. and Sunday I have a 5k Lymphomathon Walk. My FI's best friend's mom just recently passed from Lymphoma so about 30 of us are going to walk to support him and raise money.

Sunday night I'm gonna go see Chris Rock in NYC!

#14 serena

serena
        • 114 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:44 PM

im going to pick my wedding dress up....... yay i can't wait to put it on again

#15 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          unless you count my cousin's bday party in which she wants everyone to dress like skanky ho's- not so excited for that.
          haha, isnt this your cousin who tends to dress like a skanky ho herself? the wild one? or was that sis?
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DreaW
          CA disney you can drink.....love it.
          yes, this is the cool part! well, the rollercoaster is pretty awesome too!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JennyK
          Sunday night I'm gonna go see Chris Rock in NYC!
          that sounds fun!

i'm thinking of going to buy a "if you werent the previous owner, it's new to you!" car. i love my car, but my payments are too high and i dont think i could get a better rate by re-fi it, so i might go "looking". big problem, i've never bought a car in less than 5 hours, and doug's at work saturday so i'd have to take the monsters with me and 5 hours of them being bored does NOT sound like a fun saturday

#16 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

hoping to do nothing and just chill at home friday night after the shit week ive had... then saturday hopefully sleep in. going to dinner sat night with some friends who are married and our grad school prof who is also a minister and officiating our civil ceremony. i may have to go into work sunday, but im praying not. i wish i was going to disneyland!!!

oh and i forgot, i have an appointment to get my hair highlighted sunday morning because i have like 5 inches of roots. omg. im so trashy. guess i can thank my job for keeping me too busy to keep getting re-highlighted on a reg basis!

#17 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            haha, isnt this your cousin who tends to dress like a skanky ho herself? the wild one? or was that sis?
            haha ya, my wild cousin. She was like "let's come up with a theme so we can dress up for my party." I secretly think she was trying to compete with me and my wigged out bach party- LOL. Anyways, the theme is Corporate Ho's and CEO's. Gee fun. Not sure what I'm going to wear to that one. I already told her I won't dress up more than likely. She got all snotty saying "Why cause your MARRIED now?" phbbttt...whatever.
            Happily married since 2008

#18 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

Having a garage sale.....We have soooo much stuff to sell! The money we make will go to the wedding....My neighbors and I are all doing it together:)

#19 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
                Anyways, the theme is Corporate Ho's and CEO's.
                It does sound like she is trying to copy you BUT I laughed outloud at that

#20 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:18 PM

Quote:
                haha ya, my wild cousin. She was like "let's come up with a theme so we can dress up for my party." I secretly think she was trying to compete with me and my wigged out bach party- LOL. Anyways, the theme is Corporate Ho's and CEO's. Gee fun. Not sure what I'm going to wear to that one. I already told her I won't dress up more than likely. She got all snotty saying "Why cause your MARRIED now?" phbbttt...whatever.
                ew rach, last time i went to corp hos & CEOs parties was at a frat when i was in college.... that is way immature shes just raggin on you cuz she wishes she was as cool as you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users