Photo

Do I really need a purse/clutch??

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

Wow a purse... I didn't even think of that. I guess it's good to have something. Where did everyone get their clutch or purse??

#12 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:14 PM

Not for this girl! The LAST thing I want to think about is keeping track of a handbag. FI (or by then DH) will have the room key. And someone else will have some powder, lipstick and mascara.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#13 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

i dont wanna carry that shit around if my MTOH will do it for me less money for me to spend on unnecessary stuff! although theres a store a block from my office that has a gorgeous pearl clutch that i yearn for everyday when i walk by, but i dont allow myself to go in or else ill buy it.

#14 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kristendotcom
      Wow a purse... I didn't even think of that. I guess it's good to have something. Where did everyone get their clutch or purse??
      I got mine from this ebay seller: VINTAGE PINK FLORAL CRYSTAL EVENING BAG HANDBAG CLUTCH - eBay, Bags, Handbags, Women, Fashion. (end time 01-Mar-08 21:08:32 AEDST). I think a bunch of the girls here got their purses there too. I LOVE it!!!

#15 Copita

Copita
      • 979 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:35 PM

My dress came with a purse and a sash.

Honestly, I don't think I will need either but the purse will prob come in handy to put in my lip gloss and other touch ups for the wedding as the night trails on :)

#16 chicago88

chicago88
        • 699 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

I would recommend a little clutch. I got one last minute and it was worth it. I had powder, lipstick & gloss, blotting papers, gum & aspirin. I think that was it. Also, designate someone to carry it for you during the ceremony...

Therese & Jay
          Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
          http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#17 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kristendotcom
            I actually got mine from NY & Co for like $12. It was just a plain white clutch. I'm sure with spring here you'll be able to find some for cheap. I was shopping when it was still winter so there wasn't really that much out there in white.

Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#18 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

I don't plan on carrying one. I hate purses and figure its the last thing I want to worry about losing on my day. Probably have my mom or sisters help me out and carry anything extra I need.

#19 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

I had mixed feelings about this, I didn't want to be worrying about carrying a purse around. So I gave my lipstick to my sister and she put it in her purse. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users